collapse

skidmark

• Neo Pro
  • Liked: 626
  • Awards: 2015 Youth CQ Ranking Game Champion2012 CQ Ranking Game Champion
2017 CQ Game Thread
« on: December 20, 2016, 00:44 »
Hi all, and welcome to the 2017 CQ Ranking Manager Game! This is the seventh edition of the game. Please see below for some history, basics, and more specific rules related to dates, dopers, etc.

History

The game was launched on December 8th 2010 by cyclingnews forum poster Hugo Koblet. His idea was to have a game where you build a cycling team from the website cqranking.com and its comprehensive numerical rankings of riders. What was originally meant to be a 25-team max competition that Hugo reserved the right to cancel if there was lack of interest became the most successful game in cyclingnews forum history, and has expanded to velorooms forums as well.

Hugo successfully ran the game for 3 years, and it bred various offshoots, such as a youth game, seasonal games (classics and GTs), emerging riders and riders in decline games. I took over organizing the main game for 2014 when Hugo got too busy, and have done so for the past three years.

Some statistics:

2011 – 87 participants
1. ingsve – 13897 points
2. Waterloo Sunrise – 13450
3. mc_mountain – 12670

2012 – 129 participants
1. skidmark – 19345 points
2. Kvinto – 18087
3. Nyssinator – 17761

2013 – 132 participants
1. SteelyDan – 13094 points
2. Geraint Too Fast – 13074
3. will10 – 12986

2014 – 150 participants
1. Pentacycle – 14367 points
2. Cykeltyven – 13693
3. Ruudz0r - 13609

2015 – 155 participants
1. Cykeltyven – 16209 points
2. skidmark - 15616
3. snccdcno - 15412

2016 – 144 participants
1. skidmark – 15392 points
2. jeroenk - 14707
3. abbulf - 14448

That is it for preamble. Let’s go through the more comprehensive set of rules:

Basics

The game is based on the point system developed by the website www.cqranking.com. Based on this system you will have to select a team of between 25 and 33 riders whose combined value doesn’t exceed 7500 points. 7500 points is a fair bit under the mean for the ProTour teams whose mean for 2016 is 8581 (although the median is 7564, much closer). 7500 is closest to the amount of points Cannondale-Drapac made this season, the 10th ranked of the 18 WT teams.

Your aim then is to select a team of riders who will increase their 2016 score the most during the 2017 season. The winner of the game is the one who has selected the team with the highest combined value when the game ends.

1. How the game works

1.1. Start & Finish
The season starts when the first race giving CQ points is held (which is the Aussie National TT Championships on January 5th) and ends when the last major race (.1 or higher) is held. The winner will be crowned when the next update after the last major race is out.*

*An extension will be granted to the end of season if it is very close at the top. If any teams are within 100 points of the leader after the last major race, the season will be automatically extended until the final race of the year unless all teams within 100 points explicitly concede. As well, anyone in the top 10 can extend the season by PMing me a request to do so before the last major race starts.

(The reason for this rule is that although minor races go through December, it is rare to have a rider in the game participate in these races, so it is sensible to end the season when people are still generally watching cycling. But if it's a very close race, it's important to crown the person who picked the best team for the year.)

1.2 Updates
Each week we will publish an update with a top 10 and a list of the high scorers and high jumpers. This will sometimes be by me, and sometimes by others – I will be setting a tentative schedule based on volunteers.

2. On doping

2.1. On ex-dopers
All riders are available to choose, except for riders who are provisionally suspended by the UCI, as of their most recent list:

~pdf http://www.uci.ch/mm/Document/News/CleanSport/17/63/88/20161205ProvisionalSuspensionEN_English.PDF

Riders who have been suspended for doping and had that affect their 2016 score will not be available simply for their 2016 score. Instead, a rider’s value will be equivalent to that of his last full season; or, if he has more recently had a (not full, due to suspension) season in which he has earned more points, that season represents his value. Riders who have been suspended by the UCI (ie. Not merely provisionally suspended) are on this list:

~pdf http://www.uci.ch/mm/Document/News/CleanSport/17/32/52/20161205SanctionADRVENG2.0_English.pdf

Therefore, you can pick any rider you like, but if you want to take Luca Paolini, for example, he won't cost the 0 points he earned in 2016 (he was suspended all year). His suspension began in 2015 so his last 'full' season was 2014, in which he scored 95 points. However, since he scored more in his 'partial' 2015 season, his cost is instead the 273 points he scored in that season.

Hopefully the lists I've provided and the rules are clear enough, but if you make an error I will try to let you know if any of your submissions fall into this category.

2.2. Riders getting caught during the season
If you include a rider in your team who gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar, nothing happens right away. Your rider keeps his points unless the cqranking.com deletes his results before the end of the game.

Basically, the value of a rider on cqranking.com always stands.

3. Submitting your team

3.1. How do I?

You pick between 25 and 33 riders whose combined value doesn’t exceed 7500 points and send the list to me.

As I will manually have to include the teams into the Microsoft Excel file which keeps track of the scores, please be careful that you send your team to me based on the correct formula. I don’t take any responsibility for any error you might make. If I spot an error I will do my best to contact you but I can’t guarantee anything. Of course, if you have any questions feel free to ask either here in this thread or by sending a personal message.

The layout you need to use is this:

VALVERDE BELMONTE Alejandro
CONTADOR VELASCO Alberto
Etc.

Nothing else. No points after the name. Also, be careful that there is no “space” after the name, because I will have to delete it manually, but can't always detect these things in time for the game. If there is an error that isn't discovered until after the game starts, the rider will simply be deleted from the team without replacement.

To make things easier for both you and me I will link to a file for you to download in which you can type in your team and it will automatically show you the value of each rider as well as the aggregated value of your team. Then you will just have to copy your team (names only) directly from this file and send it to me.

Hopefully this clears any misunderstandings of a rider’s value as well as reduces the number of errors made in a team sent to me.

3.2. When do I?
The first race of the season will start January 5, so I want to have your team in hand on January 3 at the latest.

There are two deadlines: a submission deadline and a revision/publication deadline, spaced 24 hours apart. This is to address the issue brought up in recent years about whether it is 'fair' to allow changes after teams have seen the teams of other players, and for 'late' submissions. I would like to make this a game that is accessible to as many people as possible, yet preserve that element of fairness. So, the submission deadline will be when I want to have received all the teams. The revision and publication deadline is to allow a 24-hour period for me to look over the teams and allow a chance to people to change their team in case of error, before having access to a list of riders that other teams picked. If you get mixed up with the time zone or unexpectedly don't have internet access around the submission deadline, I will accept teams up to the revision deadline at my discretion, but if allowed those teams will not have the chance to revise in case of error.

The submission deadline is 23:59 (CET) January 2nd, so early January 3rd for Aussies and sometime earlier on January 2nd for North Americans. The revision and publication deadline is 24 hours later; I would ask that people refrain from posting the riders on their team until after that, so midnight CET on the start of January 4th.

Please note that even though it feels as though the season is over, it’s actually not. There are still racing to be done and CQ points to be handed out that could affect the value of a rider you have picked. It is always possible that an obscure rider may score points in a small race at the end of season, or that CQ will adjust points for an earlier season race for whatever reason (eg. readjusting points for suspended dopers) Be mindful of these changes.

cqranking.com usually uploads the final update of the season on December 31, and the values in this update are the ones we’re using. However, the changes are usually very small so there’s no reason why you can’t start selecting your team already today!

**Disclaimer: ensuring your team is full of eligible riders and is on budget is your responsibility. If I notice you are over budget or have an ineligible rider I will send you a message, but if you don't get back to me in time, or I don't catch it before the deadline, I will simply remove one rider to make your budget work. Obviously it is to your advantage to be able to choose all your riders, so please be diligent.**

Create Your Team

Hugo created a very helpful file in 2012, referred to above, that helps avoid any errors in calculation and helps ensure you are formatting your rider names correctly. I would encourage everyone to use this option, especially if you are not confident in your spreadsheet creating skills. Please use the file attached to create your team, then copy and paste the rider names to send to me by PM once you have it correct. Thank you.

http://tinyurl.com/gl3atyn

**note: the 'create your team' file has not yet been manually updated to include different scores for dopers as per rule 2.1, so it is currently wholly your responsibility to account for this.**

I think that about covers everything. If you have any questions or if I forgot to add or explain anything, please let me know.

Have fun and remember to visit www.cqranking.com! Without their great work it wouldn’t be possible to have this game.

This game is also being run through cyclingnews.com forums, and you can submit a team to me through either here or there. Updates will also be posted to both places.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 07:54 by just some guy »

skidmark

• Neo Pro
    Re: 2017 CQ Game Thread
    « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 00:46 »
    This post is reserved for updates of teams as they come in.

Here's an alphabetical list of teams I have confirmed as of a few hours before publication deadline - if you don't see your name on it and sent your team in, let me know asap.

18-valve
    abbulf
    adamski101
    al_pacino
    AlyKaptan
    ansimi
    Archieboy
    Armchair Cyclist
    armchairclimber
    AupaPyama
    barmaher
    Bicycle Boy
    Blues in the Bottle
    bminchow
    bort
    Brullnux
    Carlo Algatrensig
    ChrisDK
    comodoro
    Cqmanager
    CraZyCaLL
    Crevaison
    del1962
    DFA123
    DJ Sprtsch
    DJW
    Eric10
    escartin
    Eyeballs Out
    Falze
    fauniera
    Ferminal
    freshman
    Geraint Too Fast
    Gigs_98
    Googolplex
    Gotland
    GP Blanco
    greenedge
    Guigsteam
    Guybrush
    hakkie2
    HelgeBlendet
    Hugo Koblet
    Hugo87
    Italian Gigolo
    Jakob 747
    Jancouver
    JeroenK
    Joelsim
    Josedin
    Jpettersen
    just some guy
    kabete
    Karaev
    Kazistuta
    Kjellus
    Kryvo
    laarsland
    LaFlorecita
    Leadbelly
    lenissart
    LightBing
    Londonpat
    LosBrolin
    Ludwigzgz
    LukasCPH
    Maaaaarten
    MADRAZO
    Magnumpti
    Martin
    Mellow Velo
    merengues
    minessa
    Nicosix
    nuvolablu
    Object
    oliveira
    Pentacycle
    PeterB
    Pirrewiet
    Poles & Co.
    Polliwop
    Popchu
    postmanhat*
    PremierAndrew*
    PunchingRouleur
    R_O_Shipman
    Roar Like A Mouse
    rote_lanterne
    Russell23
    SafeBet
    Schleckamagurky
    scrooll07
    search
    shalgo
    Shawnm4747
    Simple
    skidmark
    Slapshot
    snccdcno
    Sneekes
    sodak_za
    Spice Girls
    Squire
    sublimit
    Team Roubaix
    the asian
    the attacking vikings
    Tigerion
    togo95
    tom-jelte
    torcia_86
    Total Package
    trackstand
    Trudgin
    Tych23
    VeloRooms
    Vesica
    vladimir
    vroome.exe
    Wallenquist
    will10
    WKA311
    Yellow Knight
    zlev11
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 18:39 by skidmark »

Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 96
    « Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 09:47 »
    Skidmark I already send my team to you !!!!
  • ReplyReply

• Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    « Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 10:10 »
    Skidmark i already sent my team to you ,! And my team is much more balanced than last year, with some portuguese youngers, one very good guy, and more 6 within 500- 1300 points .
    The others are youngers with some potencial, and one guy with two points but this guy is much better than 2 points!
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3751
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC award 2016Reigning Giro Prediction ChampVelorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    « Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 12:09 »
    Ok not going to lie
    I am struggling to reach 7500 and I have Berto :o :o

I want like 40 neos in my team and I also have maybe 20 Italians :S

I am panicking now because yesterday I realized the deadline is in 3 days :o :o
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    « Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 12:40 »
    MY team : i have one big star , and more six or seven above 500 points.
    Then i have like 5 portuguese youngers very talented, and the other ones are some  neo-pros very talented too with more 2 or 3 good  helpers.

5 *pt
    *co
    5 *it
    3 *ie
    2 *usa
    2 *au
    *de
    *nl
    1 *gb
    1 *es
    1 *ec
    1 *nz
  • ReplyReply

• Slapshot

• Neo Pro
    • Liked: 273
    « Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 16:14 »
    Flo  :hi :niceday

Do we stick with Berto again??
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC award 2016Reigning Giro Prediction ChampVelorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    « Reply #7 on: December 30, 2016, 16:16 »
    Slappers :hi of course  :luv :luv
    let's see if we are the only two again :P
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 17:16 »
    I just sent in my team
    Some stats
    14 Nationalities
    11 *it :o
    4 *ch :?
    3 *es :luv
    2 *fr *ru *be *au
    1 *dk *lt *pt *si *uk *cz *de

18 Teams

3 #katusha #sky #trek #bmc #astana (3 Sky :o  :-x)
    2 #cajarural #bardiani #orica #fdj #lampre
    1 #ag2r #androni #bora #bahrain #ccc #lotto #movistar #quickstep

Cost

4 riders >500
    2 riders 301-500
    4 riders 201-300
    10 riders 101-200
    8 riders 51-100
    5 riders 0-50

4 riders >30
    7 riders 28-30
    7 riders 25-27
    15 riders <25

I had to leave out one 60-something point rider, hope I won't regret it  :=B
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 15:39 by Flo »

Slapshot

• Neo Pro
    • Liked: 273
    « Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 18:05 »
    team sent to Skidmark!

I'll put some stats up tomorrow :cool
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 4588
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 20:43 »
    Crash Bang Wallop returns.

Team Leadbelly

WT - 8
    PCT - 14
    CT - 11

That was last year's stats and there isn't much change on the surface in 2017.

WT - 9
    PCT - 13
    CT - 10
    Club - 1

I've spread the points out a bit more with regard to the big names though (eight riders > 500), so hopefully any car crashes this year won't stymie me before the season has even started.

Very young team, some returning favourites (and some new teams of course) and all the (inhabited) continents are represented. Colombia lead the way with 5 riders, Belgium with 4 and then Spain and Italy both with 3.
  • ReplyReply

• skidmark

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 02:09 »
    Yeah! I'm so glad this place is back up and running, I was worried that we might have this game without so many of my velorooms pals! I've got 8 submissions from here so far today, look forward to more in the last three days of entry for the competition. Thanks for being so excited about this game as always!
  • ReplyReply

• skidmark

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 19:04 »
    FYI CQ has put up their December 31st upload, so those are the final scores for this game. I've updated the Create Your Team file to reflect this, so you should have an accurate read if you use it. Other than that, none of the 39 teams I've processed so far are over the limit, so if you're already on the list, you're good to go!
  • ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1263
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015Current leader, 2015-17 Emerging Riders CQ game
    « Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 21:19 »
    Having just had my team checked by Skidmark and looking through it again, I very much doubt anyone will be able to beat me this year.

Mwah mwah. Simply stunning.

Even Lukas would be proud.
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 5660
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 22:37 »
    I very much doubt anyone will be able to beat me this year.

I guess I'll throw together a team myself and hold you up to that claim! :D
  • ReplyReply
  • 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own.
    RIP Keith

Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 12:47 »
    Having just had my team checked by Skidmark and looking through it again, I very much doubt anyone will be able to beat me this year.

Mwah mwah. Simply stunning.

:D
  • ReplyReply

• Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    « Reply #16 on: January 01, 2017, 12:57 »
    With my tram i pretty sure that I will do much better than last year. But the main wish for this cycling season is a lot of portuguese victorys and that Berto knocks all them out to win the Tour de France!!!!!
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #17 on: January 01, 2017, 21:21 »
    I guess I'll throw together a team myself and hold you up to that claim! :D
    Well, here we go:

#worldtour 17
    #proconti 9
    #conti 7

750-999 points: 1
    500-749 points: 4
    250-499 points: 5
    100-249 points: 12
    000-099 points: 11

*be 5
    *au 4
    *it 4
    *dk 3
    *de 2
    *no 2
    *ro 2
    *at 1
    *ca 1
    *co 1
    *er 1
    *fr 1
    *lu 1
    *pt 1
    *se 1
    *ch 1
    *uk 1
    *us 1

Target: Finish in 1st half of the table.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 8680
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #18 on: January 01, 2017, 22:59 »
    I have sent in my team as well - mainly to be able to steal Lukas' way of presenting it:

#worldtour 23
    #proconti 7
    #conti 3

750-999 points: 2
    500-749 points: 2
    250-499 points: 8
    100-249 points: 10
    000-099 points: 11

*it 7
    *be 3
    *co 3
    *es 3
    *nl 2
    *pt 2
    *ru 2
    *au 1
    *cz 1
    *dk 1
    *fr 1
    *de 1
    *lt 1
    *no 1
    *pl 1
    *si 1
    *usa 1

average age: ~28,1
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:44 by search »
    "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

Arb

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 518
    « Reply #19 on: January 02, 2017, 00:40 »
    You really went with Jani? :D
  • ReplyReply

• skidmark

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 02:58 »
    Less than a day to go until the submission deadline! But remember, there's a 24 hour period after that for me to confirm all the teams and take any changes from teams that had errors etc, so don't post your teams on the thread until after that period has passed, please.

75 teams so far - I think that's a few less than I had last year with 24 hours to go, but I remember I got swamped in the last day, so you never know how many teams will end up playing.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 518
    « Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 04:40 »
    flip it I'm done.

#worldtour: 19
    #proconti: 7
    #conti: 7

750-1109 points: 4
    500-749 points: 1
    250-499 points: 4
    100-249 points: 9
    000-099 points: 15

*it   6
    *be   5
    *ru   3
    *co   3
    *fr   3
    *au   2
    *nl   2
    *us   2
    *es   2
    *de   1
    *at   1
    *dk   1
    *ro   1
    *pl   1

average age: ~27

average age of conti heroes: ~26
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:56 by LukasCPH »

search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 8680
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 09:25 »
    You really went with Jani? :D

of course not. My team will be fairly high up the popularity table this year I fear
  • ReplyReply

• Murrjt

• A Brother
    • Neo Pro
    • Liked: 494
    « Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 12:13 »
    16 Nationalities

6 *it
    4 *be *fr
    3 *co
    2 *ru *usa *es *de
    1 *dk *cz *ch *nl *ec *ca *au *gb

22 Teams

#sky
    #lotto #movistar
    #bmc #cannondale #ag2r #bora
    #astana  #quickstep #trek #bardiani #vlaanderen #jumbo #sunweb #katusha #cofidis #ccc  #fdj #orica  #cajarural #delko #nippo

Cost

6 riders >500
    3 riders 301-500
    5 riders 201-300
    6 riders 101-200
    6 riders 51-100
    7 riders 0-50

Average age 25,79
    2 riders >30
    9 riders 28-30
    8 riders 25-27
    13 riders 22-24
    1 rider aged 21
  • ReplyReply

• skidmark

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 19:36 »
    Hey all, so just under 5 hours until submission deadline and about 105 teams in, but they're coming fast and furious. I'm out for the day until after the deadline, so I just wanted to address something a few people have brought up on PM. Due to the deadline being a few days earlier than usual, and the fact that Velorooms was down for about ten days, alot of people are scrambling to make teams. The publication deadline is technically for changes to be made on teams with errors that I discover, but as no teams will be revealed and the first CQ points are yet to be awarded, I see no problem accepting entries right up until the publication deadline. After that, though, there will be no exceptions - just get me your team by 23:59 CET on January 3rd and you will be part of the game.
  • ReplyReply

• Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    « Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 21:39 »
    All the stats about my very very young team !!!!

12 Nationalities

5 *pt
    5 *it
    4 *co
    3 *ie
    2 *de
    2 *usa
    2 *au
    2 *nz
    1 *gb
    1 *ec
    1 *es
    1 *nl

Teams

5- #axeon
    3 #movistar#aquablue
    2 #unieuro#sky
    #astana / #bmc / #trek / #quickstep / #orica / #cannondale/ #sunweb#bardiani / #nippo#academy / #holowesko#onepro#uad

12 -  #worldtour
    6 -  #proconti
    10 -  #conti

Ages

30+-> I
    28-30->III
    26-28-> III
    23-26->II
    21-23-> IIIIIIIIIII
    -21 -> IIIIIIII

Cost

1 rider >2000
    2 riders -   1000 – 2000
    2 riders -  600-800
    2 riders – 300-400
    1 riders – 100-200
    20  riders – 0-100

Give me your opinion on this!!!!

• ReplyReply

• t-72

• Domestique
    • Liked: 876
    « Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 21:55 »
    You will all have to surrender! I have made my first CQ team  :o

The attacking vikings is an all nordic team of 27 riders aimed at total world domination. Most of the points will come from my 3 captains .... if they can stop fighting each other  :-x
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
      • lukascph.media
    « Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 21:57 »
    Most of the points will come from my 3 captains .... if they can stop fighting each other  :-x
    Kristoff, Boasson Hagen, and ...?
  • ReplyReply

• Guilherme Ribeiro

• Domestic Rider
    « Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 21:59 »
    Kristoff, Boasson Hagen, and ...?

Rein Taramae , or Mads Wurtz or Narvadauskas

Post Merge: January 02, 2017, 22:01
    Rein Taramae , or Mads Wurtz or Narvadauskas

Forget , my bet is on Sven Erick Brystrom.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 4588
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 22:14 »
    You will all have to surrender! I have made my first CQ team  :o

an all nordic team of 27 riders

World domination is easier if you use your full allocation of 33 riders. :P

There must be some zero point vikings.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts

Re: Official Prediction Game 2017 by DJW
    [Today at 04:12]

Test, just a test by STK-MonolitSip