collapse

t-72

• National Champion
  • Liked: 1472
Re: Tour of Norway
« on: May 18, 2017, 21:47 »
Today's results late incoming as I have been skipping race watching until supper after actually going out to ride a bike myself.

Weather was poor, especially in the final. The run-in to the sprint was slightly downhill and the sprint was really, really fast. #jumbo was in total control of the race from the last categorized climb and gave Groenewegen a perfect leadout.
Comment of the day from #joker Kristoffer Halvorsen who came in second: "That was really... sh*t!" after beating his handlebars so hard you would think he could have broken something. It is an unusual attitude for a conti rider that has just been beaten by three-quarters of a bike length by a sprinter on a WT team that can actually win races at WT level.

Were you wearing a suit yesterday T-72?

@Leadbelly concerning May17th: of course I was dressed for the occasion :)  The celebrations take place quite early in the day[1],  so you can sneak of and watch a giro stage in the evening -  when it started to rain anyway!
 1. The first parade starts at 07:00  :S - only the Bergen-Voss bike race starts earlier in this town
  • ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Upcoming Events

Latest Roadbooks