collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 7758
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: OPQS cycling team thread
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 11:46 »
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lefevere-planning-carefully-for-the-omega-pharma-quickstep-transfer-window

“Bakelants, Steegmans, Fenn, Pauwels, Petacchi, and Verona,” he said as he listed off the riders still without deals for 2015.

“The problem is that nobody wants to leave but unfortunately I can’t renew every contract because with the new project of the UCI that means we can have 22 riders by 2017,” Lefevere told Cyclingnews.

“We don’t have to drop everyone but next year I’ll go to 25 or 27 and at the moment we have 30. I don’t know who will leave yet as I’m still negotiating with riders.”

“There are some riders available but I’ll wait until after Paris. I’ll look for one or two young climbers but certainly young ones,” he concluded.

I'd keep Bakelants and Fenn. Not sure about the others.
  • ReplyReply

•