collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8129
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: 2018 CQ Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2018, 20:22 »
DE BIE Sean   57   49
Plenty of points in smaller Belgium races.

I had De Bie in my team for a long while, but the brouhaha at Verandas about bikes etc just put me off enough to swap him for Capiot. I think they have changed bike manufacturers anyway, however Nuyens is obviously still there and there seemed to be trouble brewing between him and a few of the riders.

Some of the other riders who just missed out on selection for me were Mancebo (last minute swap for Eyob), Brandao (will probably turn a decent profit, but not enough race days to keep me interested), Van Schip (talked up on some other forums), Haddi (will regret it probably, but wanted another Bike Geeeeeeeeeeeeeks rider in) and Woods (replaced him with MLA when it was announced he was riding TdF in support of Uran , Giro news came too late).
  • ReplyReply

•