collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 7583
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: Velogames - Spring Classics 2018
« on: April 04, 2018, 20:42 »
If it wasn't for bad luck in these games, I'd have no luck at all.
2 sprint transfers for Schelde made, both DQF'd and of course the other, obvious pick now controlling the race.

.....or to semi-quote myself from above "It's difficult to beat that feeling bloody awful when you make a couple of transfers and they turn out to be the right wrong ones." Most people are in the same boat (to a greater or lesser extent) for this race MV if that's any consolation.

#6 SCH

The only people to break the 100 point barrier today were ember and Stephen Tunstall, but at the expense of quite a few transfers it has to be said. Stephen made some canny ones though with Demare and Debusschere who could go on to score in PR as well.

Those points enable ember to move up into a podium spot where he is joined by a new entrant. My guess is Nuno joined the Pais Vasco league and thus his Classics team was entered automatically into this league. I'm not a fan of people joining leagues at a very late stage, but in this case it's probably not Nuno's fault. In an ideal world George would have a cut-off point for joining leagues (at least for the GTs and Classics games).
  • ReplyReply

•