collapse

Joelsim

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 1437
    • Music To Your Ears
  • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015Current leader, 2015-17 Emerging Riders CQ game
Re: Giro del Trentino
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2018, 20:34 »
Sure as heck some racing going on! I'm getting depressed though, as Froome is actually looking quite strong. Aru, I think, is not going to be on the Giro podium. Froome will be. Astana putting in some surprising performances. Pinot showing his courage, but I'll be a bit surprised if he ends up on the Giro podium.

Still - great racing today - really competing with each other.

Giro podium will be López, Froome and Dumo. I dunno in which order.
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1213
    • The user formerly known as hiero
    « Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 23:33 »
    Giro podium will be López, Froome and Dumo. I dunno in which order.
    Let's go out on a limb!  :lol

If Dumoulin is there, you can bet I'll be cheering him on.
  • ReplyReply
  • . . .He had the bit between his teeth, and he loiked the taste, mate . . .

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6728
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #32 on: April 21, 2018, 19:37 »
    PCS stage 4 result
    It's unnecessarily complicated, I know, but for some reason the six-digit code in the URL[1] is not the six-digit code needed to embed the PCS race result anymore.
    You have to click "embed result", then scroll down and copy the six-digit code from the iFrame code[2] at the bottom of the page. :)
     1. here, 198687
     2. here, 181005
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's Pro Cycling Correspondent
    2018 Synergy Baku Press Officer; 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

rote_laterne

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 106
    « Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 09:50 »
    I'd heard of O'Connor but I didn't think he was particularly brilliant. Shoot me now but #didata does seem to carry a bit of dead wood. Turns out he just didn't have much racing experience when he turned pro: I think sometimes that sort of thing can be underestimated.

You're right about Schlegel. He was one of those Klein Constantia graduates who didn't get a big deal but he was one of their better performers and that is quite something because that team had Axeon levels of talent. Sad that the team has gone, especially when you think who came through it.

I had O'Connor in my last years youth team but didn't include him in my emerging riders team as I thought he wouldn't be that good but had a chance to get to ride for his own results in minor races in a team like  #didata. I don't think we will get results in this years Giro, but at least for one week races he seems more exciting than Meintjes and Kudus at the moment.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Upcoming Events