collapse

t-72

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 2649
shimano user manual
« on: August 26, 2018, 18:01 »
User’s manual
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Contact the place of purchase or a bicycle dealer for information on installation and adjustment of this product. A dealer’s manual for professional and experienced bicycle mechanics is also available on our website (http://si.shimano.com) along with a user’s manual. •

Do not disassemble or alter this product. For safety, be sure to thoroughly read the user’s manual supplied with each product before use, and follow them for correct use. Important Safety Information Note • Products are not guaranteed against natural wear and deterioration from normal use and aging. • For maximum performance we highly recommend Shimano lubricants and maintenance products.

(yes, this is the complete text)
If I removed the 12 digit unit id on the top... just did  :P....guess what kind of bike thing this is?
 :lol

there wasn't any pictures...
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6923
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    Re: shimano user manual
    « Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 22:00 »
    Brake pads?
    Chain rings?
    Derailleurs?
    Gear cables?

It could be anything. :S
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 2649
    Re: shimano user manual
    « Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 22:18 »
    Exactly, they only had a manual for the disclaimers, it is totally non-information. Actually, it is for a rear shifter, ultegra 6800 series..I wouldn't be surprised if there is an agency in some country (most likely one with stars in the flag) that demands such "documentation" is always supplied.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts