collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 7579
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: [2.2] Vuelta al Tachira
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:15 »
http://www.sportsvenezuela.com/pedro-gutierrez-fuera-de-la-vuelta-al-tachira-por-una-enfermedad/

Affected by a disease that has kept him inactive since last November, the Venezuelan cyclist Pedro Gutiérrez was forced to cancel his participation in the 54th edition of the Vuelta al Táchira by bicycle and with that he was prevented from defending the title he had reached the previous year.

"When I returned from China (in mid-November) I started having skin problems, an allergy, and I had to go to the doctor, who told me that it was a kind of food poisoning that consumed there,"

"He could not train, because the doctor recommended not having sun exposure. Then, without being able to train, it was impossible to do a good preparation for the Vuelta, "

The defending champ is out.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.