collapse

Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 4512
  • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
Re: 2019 Official Prediction Game
« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2019, 14:06 »
Final update

Here it is, the final update. Have to apologize for the quality of the image, since tinypic shut down it's been a struggle to find a decent image hosting website. Anyway, let's get to the most important part right away:
Archieboy :fanfare :fanfare won another edition of the official prediction game, reclaiming the lead only in the final few weeks of the competition. After la Vuelta, rote_lanterne was actually in the lead :o she will be wondering what could have been if she had known Worlds is also part of the game, but maybe the red jersey for winning the Vuelta will be some consolation.
Also, I got the rainbow jersey at the Worlds :) Fall classics award goes to Josedin (forgot to include it in the screenshot). I think it's really cool how this year the prizes where won by so many different people, and the final winner Archie didn't even win one.

The final podium:
1. Archieboy
2. rote_lanterne
3. Flo

I'll have to think a bit about next year's edition. You may have noticed I've been struggling to regularly update both this game and the youth CQ ranking game. Next year I'll likely have even less time and I might be out of the country for most of the second half of the year. So, will see if I can figure something out.

Spreadsheet at Mediafire
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs

Recent Posts