collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8250
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: Mens' transfers and Rumors 2019-20
« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2019, 09:18 »
By now I think they couldn't secure Politt. If they had, he would have been announced long ago.

Well we'll know at the very latest by the 3rd of December. They're having their first camp in Croatia starting on that date and all the new riders will be there.

FWIW I think he will be on the team. I hope it's just a case of them saving the best announcement till last.

The only other Katusha rider who had a contract and of whom there is no concrete news as of yet is Battaglin. Rumoured to Groupama or Bardiani. They might have to take him whether they want to or not if they can't find somewhere for him (the UCI and the public probably wouldn't look too favourably on paying him to sit at home doing nothing for a year), maybe that's what's holding up other news on McCabe or the few other renewals (Boivin, Niv, Sagiv.....and Turek).

Personally I'm looking forward to news on the CT team.
  • ReplyReply

•