collapse

LukasCPH

• World Champion
  • Liked: 7513
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Re: Tour du Rwanda
« on: February 27, 2019, 22:14 »
Come on Edwin!
Long story short, he did it.

If you want more detail: With the massive time gaps from yesterday this was one for the breakaway. 20 riders got away, and the peloton was happy to let them stay away. #academy Ávila attacked from that select group with four kilometres to go and could hold on to the line. Meanwhile, #luanda Bruno Araújo bit off more than he could chew by trying to follow the best on the Congo Nil Center ascent, finishing last from the breakaway in the end.

One thing I have to criticise is the long turnaround for the stage highlight videos, or at least until they're up on Twitter. Today again the race account tweeted the day's results etc. - and then followed up with the highlights from yesterday. I know that you have to cut and edit the footage, but ~24 hours is on the long side, and posting it after the next day's stage ended is just confusing.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 22:25 by LukasCPH »
    Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Race Calendar

Today's Events