collapse

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 3533
  • Awards: Post of the year 2015
Re: [WT] Tour of California
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2019, 06:40 »
Oh boy, I'm too frazzled right now, and I have been for the better part of the past seven hours. I'm been trying to concentrate on way too many things simultaneously, and my brain has been in five different time zones for most of it.
 :S

Such was the case for the last few hours of the this stage. After having watched the Giro stage earlier, and then California launched almost right after that, and much sooner than I was anticipating, I probably didn't give myself enough down time. Plus, with a too many distractions on my end, the ending of this stage seemed very confusing to me.

But I went back and read the CN recap, and now it seems even more confusing. There were a lot of weird dynamics on the road, and I'll have to leave the details of all that to someone else to sort out. Adding more mayhem to the mix was the utterly bewildering data feed coming in from the Tour Tracker. Somewhere along the line they got a couple of hours out of synch. The race updates were a couple of hours behind the video feed (and the TV feed), while their time stamp was a good hour ahead of that. I'm not sure where, or why, it went haywire, but it made it even more difficult to untangle the details.

I'm too tired to dig up any decent pics, but I do know that the final couple of KMs were an uphill challenge, and that TeeJay is now leading the GC, while young Kasper Asgreen  #deceuninck captured his first pro win by snatching the stage victory out from under both van Garderen  #ef, and Gianni Moscon  #ineos in the final hundred meters or so, with an impressive display of fortitude and determination (along with some decent climbing legs, too).

The one bit of excitement I did catch was the near-wipe out of the SRAM support vehicle as it barely stayed on the road, squealing tyres and all, on the final turn coming off gravel onto pavement.

Besides that, I also know that Travis McCabe  #teamusa, yesterday's 2nd place, celebratory birthday boy, came in 31st today, at 01:05, putting his GC podium ambitions a bit more out of reach.

Now I must sleep... :x_x
  • ReplyReply

• pastronef

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 662
    « Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 07:03 »
    grande Tejayyyyyyyyy!!!! gets the leader jersey for Team EF in the home race. great ride, so important for his confidence, and for his team.

and Moscon is fine!  :D
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3016
    • Awards: 2015 CQ Vuelta Game winnerVelogames Classics Champion 20142013 CQ Ranking Giro Game
    « Reply #32 on: May 14, 2019, 09:07 »
     Not the smartest riding by some of the GC boys, or their teams, unless they wanted to practice chasing breaks.
    Catch one, switch off, another one goes. All too easy for that final, winning move to slip away. A good result for animating the rest of the rest though, I would think.

As for young Kasper Asgreen; he's turning out to be quite the phenomenon. I remember a few years back, Gianni Moscon causing much consternation in certain circles, with his ability to both climb and ride the cobbles. Young Kasper already looks to be even better.

• ReplyReply
  • "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 7992
    • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #33 on: May 14, 2019, 13:21 »
    Another 200+km day today, but no lung busting altitudes. :flustered

Looking at the stats there is also a lot less climbing on the menu (3040m compared to yesterday's 4823m). On the flip-side though the percentages are a lot more testing. Some of the engines that did well on the mainly false flat on stage 2 could find today is a different matter.

Anyway I think it will be one for the break. There are plenty of guys that are a long way down in the GC to choose from. Skujins, Fabbro, Huffman or Swirbul?
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #34 on: May 15, 2019, 05:20 »
    https://twitter.com/nyvelocity/status/1128295688901672960

Add in the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs that begin only one to two hours after the AToC wraps up, and then go for another three plus hours themselves, and yeah, I'm dizzy by the end of the day.

This was another strange stage to watch from a distance, as for most of it I viewed from a TV in the background, with plenty of surrounding distractions.

Only an hour into the start of the stage, and with over 160km of 208km remaining, the young duo of Rémi Cavagna  #deceuninck and Alex Hoehn #teamusa (current U23 national road champion) would take up most of the day's attention. Maybe it was because they were out front for so long, I dunno, but from my vantage point, this stage just seemed to take forever! Every time I looked up, there they were, trudging along. Within a half an hour, their lead would grow to eight minutes. Hoehn is no stranger to climbing, as he just recently finished in second place on the Gila Monster climb at the Tour of the Gila.

A little past the halfway point saw those damn cattleguards make an unwelcome appearance in the road.  :angry

What could it possibly take to cover those menacing grates with either carefully placed ply-wood, or rubber-backed carpeting? Anything at all, perhaps?!?!

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128465989933326336

Before the young duo reached Mt. Hamilton, 23-year-old Cavagna opted to leave his 21-year-old companion, Hoehn, behind as he struck out on his own for what would be his fate for the remainder of the stage.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:13 by Drummer Boy »

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #35 on: May 15, 2019, 05:53 »
    Thing did not go so well for Mark Cavendish (again) as a mid-stage mechanical had him waiting...and waiting...and waiting for a bike change. Upon remounting, it seemed somewhat apparent from the look on his face, and the position of his team car, that what he really wanted was a window of time without a camera-moto tracking his every move so as to allow for a nice sticky-bottle tow back to the main group. Not sure how that all panned out, in the end.

But then the road went down...

And somehow, Cavanga stayed upright—but just barely. Shaky and unstable, and seemingly misjudging most of his turns, the Frenchman was lucky to have such a big lead, with no one else on the road to complicate things for him. He spiked a few heartbeats in the booth, though.
    https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128433384009584641

The gap between Cavagna and Hoehn hovered mostly around two minutes, while the peloton remained about eight minutes behind the leader.

With about 22km remaining Simon Geschke  #ccc leapt ahead of the group which sparked Ben King  #didata to join him in the pursuit of Hoehn. The young American rode valiantly in an attempt to hold onto his second place on the stage, but he just didn't have the legs to maintain it, and was soon caught by King and Geshke, who even encouraged him to join them to the line, but he was unable—he had given all that he could for the day.

Behind them, Taylor Phinney #ef was applying continued pressure, driving the peloton towards the leaders.

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128507550020714496

Cavagna would hold on to his day-long lead by taking the stage win with a massive gap over the rest of the field.

Hoehn would be caught by the peloton, as Ben King easily overtook Geschke in a two-man sprint to round out the podium.

https://twitter.com/TeamDiData/status/1128455849586962433

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128470555085000704
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:16 by Drummer Boy »

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 09:33 »
    Nice write-up Drumbo. :cool

Philipsen was the only pure sprinter to make the quite sizeable main group. Not bad. Sagan made it as well, but that would be Juraj Sagan and not Peter. Little brother was back in the laughing group.

Today's stage looks flat, but it again contains over 3000m of climbing, but most of that is in the first half and with a slight headwind for most of the day I still expect a sprint.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 09:39 »
    Something to get us in the mood for today's stage.

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 10:04 »
    This is today's finish from 2017.

A bit of a drag up to the line. It was an impressive sprint (leadout) from Zabel that day. Could he go one better in 2019?
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    • Awards: 2015 CQ Vuelta Game winnerVelogames Classics Champion 20142013 CQ Ranking Giro Game
    « Reply #39 on: May 15, 2019, 11:16 »
     What's the point of having a cattle guard/grid on a road, when the cattle can just walk around it and up the bank? :fp  :lol
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #40 on: May 15, 2019, 13:37 »
    What's the point of having a cattle guard/grid on a road, when the cattle can just walk around it and up the bank? :fp  :lol
    :P

To be fair, though, if you look closely at the video from ToC, when they zoom in, you can see the barbed wire fencing (in yellow) off to the side. So these crossings tend to pass through fence lines. I think the peloton faced eight of them yesterday, which seems like eight too many to me.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 13:55 by Drummer Boy »

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #41 on: May 15, 2019, 14:57 »
    I mentioned in the race chat about a previous cattle guard-related crash. Turns out it was the 2015 USA Pro Cycling Challenge.

This letter was written as part of a protest against the removal of race radios, claiming that they could prevent such tragedies. But really, wouldn't covering up those gratings make a lot more sense in general?

[Excerpt]
    To the professional cycling community:

On Wednesday, August 24th, at the USA Pro Cycling Challenge in Colorado,
    USA during the Queen stage of the race a horrible crash happened at a
    cattle guard. Myself and two other riders were hospitalized. There was
    no warning that we were approaching the cattle guard. The crash occurred
    because one of the riders put his front wheel into the space separating
    the two sides of the cattle guard: his speed instantaneously changed
    from 55km/h to zero, his front wheel shattering, sending him face-first
    into the road. I hit him, shearing my fork in two, and myself crashing
    into the road to shatter my helmet and fracture my back.

Speaking with people the following day they said that this particular cattle
    guard was in very bad shape: simply walking across it had been
    difficult. The gap between the two grids (into which Callegarin put his
    wheel) that made up the cattle guard was particularly wide and the rods
    themselves were triangular in shape and very rough. The riders should
    have been warned about its dangerous nature. Had we racers had enough
    forewarning to prepare ourselves, and space out for the cattle guard,
    this accident could have been avoided.

-Andrew Randell

Canadian pro Andrew Randell (Pro Continental team, Spider Tech - C10) along with
    Ivan Basso (Liquigas-Cannondale), Davide Frattini (UnitedHealthcare),
    Daniele Callegarin (Team Type 1) and Sergio Hernandez (Jelly Belly) all
    went down after a collision with a cattle guard.

Randell, Callegarin, and Hernandez were all taken to hospital with a variety of
    fractures, lacerations concussion and the usual lost bit of bark.
    Randell himself emerged from the incident with a fractured back.

What sometimes occurs, and I believe what's being described above, is that there is a perpendicular seam, right down the middle, between the two sides of the grating. It would be hard to design a more perfect obstacle to a bicycle tyre.

'Coffee' the miniature horse rescued after falling through cattle guard
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 15:08 by Drummer Boy »

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 7509
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #42 on: May 15, 2019, 15:53 »
    A little past the halfway point saw those damn cattleguards make an unwelcome appearance in the road.  :angry

What could it possibly take to cover those menacing grates with either carefully placed ply-wood, or rubber-backed carpeting? Anything at all, perhaps?!?!
    Thinking ahead and recognising these danger points. :shh

On the actual racing: Man, that sounds almost insufferably dull. :zzz2
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #43 on: May 16, 2019, 05:48 »
    Good morning, Europe.  :)

Stage 4 of the Amgen Tour of California

Did I get that right? I sometimes forget who the sponsor is. It’s not like the name is repeated every, single, time that Liggett, Roll, CVV, Jens, etc, mention the race itself. Sorry, but doing so provides little more than a pretentious and commercial sheen to this race, and always leaves me feeling like I need to wash my hands and face. We get it. It’s Amgen, and they sponsor this race: the Amgen Tour of California.

I can still remember when Vande Velde was participating in this event on the road, and how dutifully he would parrot the sponsor’s name at every chance, in every interview. A good company man, and clearly following orders from the PR department. It was painfully obvious that he was jockeying for the very position that he presently holds.

Again, we get it. Its overuse becomes part of the annoying fabric of a race that is mostly PR anyway (other two-letter references may be used at will). Even the text updates on the Tour Tracker are shamelessly copy/pasted from the tourism department. “On this stage, you can enjoy the magnificent vistas from such-and-such Tavern/Inn...” Yeah, if you happen to be staying there. So hurray for those two dozen people.

The funniest thing is that with all the paid-for-promo that the sponsor receives, and the countless times that their name is obediently repeated, nobody ever seems to mention exactly what it is that AMGEN does. Oh, the irony.
     :-x

OK, rant over. I feel better. At least I can copy/paste that myself for all future editions of this race.

So then, on to the actual racing... :lol
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:26 by Drummer Boy »

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #44 on: May 16, 2019, 05:57 »
    I was a very late arrival to today’s viewing, and it became evident right away that I had timed it perfectly, in that I had missed absolutely nothing of note.

An five-man break formed very early on.
    Roy Goldstein  #academy
    Jonny Brown (current USA Road Champion) and Ian Garrison, both of  #axeon
    Joonas Henttala  #novonordisk
    and Michael Hernandez  #teamusa

The rain came and went, then came back again for a bit; scenic scenes were seen along the coast; the break was kept mostly between two and three minutes. It was the ToC.

At 102 km remaining, the race was 25 minutes slower than the slowest predicted time. By 85 km a steady coastal headwind slowed that to 45 minutes, with an average speed of 35kph. 
    :serious

Michael Hernandez (USA) collected several KOM points as part of the break, ensuring that his teammate Alex Hoehn would keep the KOM jersey for the day. Fast forward to 24 km remaining...

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128826726451097601

To their credit, the break that had been out front all day had no intentions of easily conceding to the peloton. They rode well together, with a suggestion of aggression, that finally unleashed itself with 24 km remaining. Henttala jumped first, followed immediately by Hernandez, who would go on to launch multiple attacks over the next few kilometers, making for a bit of excitement after a hard day’s work.

With under 10km remaining, Hernandez put in yet another aggressive dig with the peloton finally closing fast. He was not going down without a fight, and would make them work all the way to catch him.

But then, just when the run-in to the finale looked to be painfully predictable...

An event occured!
    In California!  :o

Crash!
    Rider down!
    The Yellow Jersey picking himself up from the road!
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:34 by Drummer Boy »

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #45 on: May 16, 2019, 06:12 »
    Word from the booth was that it was a broken chain that caused Tejay to lose control of his bike. Which is absurd given that they were on the flats, and not even close to full power.

(Again, dipping into the memory banks) I distinctly remember an incident when David Millar was in argyle when he lost a stage after a day-long breakaway, due to a snapped (SRAM) chain. Along with that was Paul Sherwen’s amazement that such a thing could even happen—blaming it on the never-ending effort to shed grams from the bike and its parts—because in his day, it was “unheard of” (at least under normal racing conditions).
    But I digress...

As a result of Tejay’s mishap, he was forced to ride teammate Lachlan Morton’s bike. By now the main field was going full gas to the line, so it was panic time for EF Education (who just got schooled on component choices). The team quickly assembled a rescue train for van Garderen, and took some very generous drafting opportunities from the four-wheeled assistance in front of them. (And, frankly, I’m a bit surprised they weren’t penalized for their liberal use of such.)

Moments later, as they approached a hard-right turn in the road, Morton’s poorly-fitting bike may have affected Tejay’s handling [update: Morton uses an opposing brake setup. Doh!] as his rear wheel almost slid out on a painted traffic arrow, causing van Garderen to completely miss the turn, and instead shoot straight ahead past it.
    More panic!
     :o

Tejay had to scramble to regain contact with his teammates. From then on it was an EF  #ef TTT in an effort to close as much distance as they could to the charging, sprint-hungry peloton up ahead.

Almost 3k to go...and another crash! It’s mayhem on the road with Katusha riders on the pavement. This one causes more delays for both the EF rescue train, and 2nd place GC rider Gianni Moscon (INS).
     :o

Meanwhile up the road, the sprinters were winding themselves up, and Peter Sagan was going for another stage win. But Fabio Jakobsen  #deceuninck was up for the challenge and fulfilled expectations by edging-out Jasper Philipsen  #uae (2nd across the line) to take the win, with Sagan in 3rd.

All eyes now turned to the clock to see Tejay and Co. clambering across the line nearly a minute down. Would he lose his leader’s jersey????? Da da da dummmm...

https://twitter.com/Vaughters/status/1128819815781621761

At first it appeared that Kasper Asgreen (DQT) might assume Yellow, but half an hour after the finish it was announced that Tejay would, in fact, retain his leadership.

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128832221744312320

In addition, Sagan would take the Green, while Hoehn remained in Polka Dots. Hernandez earned Most Courageous Rider, while Tadej Pogascar (UAD) was best Young Rider.

https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1128827641337851905

And that, folks, is how the race was won...and nearly lost.  :P
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #46 on: May 16, 2019, 09:15 »

https://twitter.com/RobinmCarpenter/status/1128831408980422656

What a joke of a decision. :fp

Kudos to Tony Gibb on commentary btw[1]. As soon as TJ had switched bikes with Morton he pointed out that the new bike didn't have disk brakes and also wondered if Morton had his brake levers the other way round. He rather spoilt his copybook later on though by calling the winner as Asgreen.
     1. It was on a re-run, but I'll assume the comms were live
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #47 on: May 16, 2019, 09:41 »
     I was coming here, having just caught up witnessing the finish, to say that watching the racing here and at the Giro, this week is like watching 5 hours of a Scandi mystery, followed by 15 minutes of Tom Cruises latest MI. :D

However, having now also caught up with the result, I think I should have gone with a WWE analogy.

This is one of the most ludicrous decisions that I can remember.
     Same thing happened to Flo's boy, Alberto at the Tour: got caught up behind a second crash and shipped a bunch load of time as a result.

The rule is that you have to be in the bunch at 3kms to get the same time and no way was TJ in the bunch.
    Plus, it wasn't even at 3kms!

This is why this sport is viewed by some as a joke. We have rules, but they are always open to interpretation. I prefer the term flexible. :(
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #48 on: May 16, 2019, 10:20 »
    https://twitter.com/Cicloweb_it/status/1128941964752240641

The commissioners can't do anything about this unfortunately. Wrist for Meintjes and collarbone for Roosen.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #49 on: May 16, 2019, 13:16 »
    https://www.ventusky.com/ventura

Windy old day out in California. That's not to say it'll have the effect we want. The course does go inland for a fair portion of the day and hills could shelter the riders. However Ineos, Deceuninck or Bora could still try something.
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner

Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #51 on: May 16, 2019, 18:04 »
     The race twitter account makes for some pretty embarrassing reading.
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #52 on: May 16, 2019, 18:05 »
    JV, thin-skinned and defensive as always.

https://twitter.com/Vaughters/status/1129061782025146368
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #53 on: May 17, 2019, 09:08 »
    https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1129147412075884544

The strong tailwind meant we got high speeds and an early-ish finish yesterday. Huzzah!

A large and strong break (Sagan, Skujins, Powless, Philipsen, Ballerini etc) got away, but the peloton weren't of a mind to let them have the win. Bahrain in particular were helping EF to keep the gap manageable.

Onto the final climb and Declercq was the last of the break to be caught, Stybar (?) attacked almost immediately and had a small gap. There wasn't much going on behind until Higuita and Bennett sprinted past for the bonuses at the top. Bennett pushed on down the descent, but Archie's little man wasn't interested in working. So first a small group of mainly GC riders (but not TJ) got back and then an even bigger group containing some fast men (and TJ) connected and we ended up with the above sprint.

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #54 on: May 17, 2019, 17:07 »
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1623
    • The user formerly known as hiero
    « Reply #55 on: May 18, 2019, 03:06 »
    Great drama on the Mt Baldy finish.
  • ReplyReply
  • . . .He had the bit between his teeth, and he loiked the taste, mate . . .

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11168
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #56 on: May 18, 2019, 11:47 »
    My man Higuita gets his first outing with his new WT team

And said to TJ see you later ps I am leading the Vuelta
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #57 on: May 18, 2019, 18:27 »
    https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1129521318250999808

I only had time this morning to skim through the final 5km of the climb, so no stage round-up.

Seriously though while watching the finale, I did say to myself "I wonder if anyone is gonna balls up the last corner". It's a tricky one when you're pecht oot. Gesink (?) nearly messed it up a few years back.

Stage 2 was no flash in the pan for Asgreen. He was right up there again yesterday. Magnus Cort did well also.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #58 on: May 18, 2019, 18:35 »
    Shorter stage and earlier finish today. :cool

It's not inconceivable that we get some action. Pogacar for climbing support only really has VSL and Munoz. If EF want to shake things up they have TJ, Uran and especially Morton not too far back. Get one of them in a break with other interested parties and UAE might have to rely on the kindness of strangers to keep it all in check.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #59 on: May 19, 2019, 21:24 »
    https://twitter.com/AmgenTOC/status/1129849861862412288

I was thankfully correct about the stage. There was a bit of action.

Schachmann was the danger man in the BOTD. EF didn't follow my plan to put Morton in there, but decided instead to really push on the climb to Angeles Forest Highway. It wasn't tough enough to eliminate any of the main GC riders, but they were all isolated (for the time being) apart from the EF riders who had numbers.

They caught the break a while later and it contained a few team mates for various riders.

Onto the descent and TV coverage was breaking up/unavailable. Schachmann along with Hofstede and Cavagna went on the attack again (all three had been in the break). Remi's descending looked a bit better than the other day. Ballerini bridged and more interestingly so did Asgreen. The Dane was just twenty seconds down on the GC and at one point they had a gap of ~30 seconds over the other group of favourites.

It wasn't to be though. The three laps round the finishing Rose Bowl circuit enabled the peloton to catch the favourites and then the Asgreen group. Poor course design if you ask me.

• ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Today's Events

Upcoming Events