collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8140
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: Team Sponsorship 19/20
« on: July 01, 2019, 11:06 »
Over in Italy, #nippo Nippo-Vini Fantini-Faizanè may close doors at the end of the season, with Vini Fantini potentially joining #bardiani Bardiani as a sponsor

http://www.cicloweb.it/2019/06/30/la-nippo-vini-fantini-chiude-a-fine-stagione-lo-sponsor-pronto-a-legarsi-alla-bardiani/

Some of the better riders could move over with them I guess. According to Beppe Conti, they also want to sign #dimension Giacomo Nizzolo

That could be bad news for Androni and their chances of scoring a wildcard for next year's Giro.

RCS have a bit of a thing for the Green Machine (whereas the opposite is true for Androni) and this has seen them get the nod for the Giro even after drug busts and an overall low level of rider ability. So if they get extra funds and a few bigger names (raising that rider/results level to a fair standard), then it's difficult to see them not being invited.

Personally I'd rather see Kometa and Androni, but I'm not sure that will happen now.
  • ReplyReply

•