collapse

dedindi

• Sunday Rider
  • Liked: 11
    • MusicTales.club
not music, but amazing nightingale song
« on: June 24, 2019, 13:49 »
this year, the nightingale settled only 10 meters from my balcony. recorded it before dawn.

• ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1606
    • The user formerly known as hiero
    Re: not music, but amazing nightingale song
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 01:42 »
    I was working a little east of Chelyabinsk for a year. I remember hearing them as we drove past the woods on the way to work in the morning. Very nice.
  • ReplyReply
  • . . .He had the bit between his teeth, and he loiked the taste, mate . . .

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3276
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 05:20 »
    That's really quite a good recording.  :)

We get mocking birds around here, although I was probably well into my twenties before I ever heard one for the first time. I remember wandering out of the house late one night in search of the source of the sound. This clever little creature was putting on quite a sonic show, while demonstrating a tremendous vocabulary. Good thing I tend to appreciate such talents, because he was rather relentless!
      :shh

In the above clip, not only are the surrounding ambient noises quite intriguing and immersive, but there seems to be some more sinister, almost ghostly, sounds occasionally lurking in the far distance, especially around the 7:00 to 8:00 mark. Are those coyotes, wolves...or Sasquatch?
     :o
  • ReplyReply

• dedindi

• Sunday Rider
      • MusicTales.club
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 12:05 »
    In the above clip, not only are the surrounding ambient noises quite intriguing and immersive, but there seems to be some more sinister, almost ghostly, sounds occasionally lurking in the far distance, especially around the 7:00 to 8:00 mark. Are those coyotes, wolves...or Sasquatch?
     :o

dogs bark in the background from a village that is located approximately 2km from my woodland. the recording is really top-class because I have a recording studio at this location =)
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1606
    • The user formerly known as hiero
    « Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 03:16 »
    Sasquatch, definitely Sasquatch - except out there you might hear "снежный человек".
  • ReplyReply

• dedindi

• Sunday Rider
      • MusicTales.club
    « Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 06:48 »
    Sasquatch, definitely Sasquatch.

it can also be a shepherd that drives his cows at dawn, but it seemed to me that I cut him out of the record
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts