collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 8818
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: 2020 CQ Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2020, 09:59 »
Quote from: skidmark

(mini) Update #13: Leadbelly sings a happy tune

There was some racing on the week of July 12-19; not much of relevance to the CQ manager game. But the 2.2 Dookola Mazowsza, the 1.2, uh.... Puchar Ministra Obrony Narodowej (I pray I never have to attempt to say that aloud), and the Croatian nationals happened. As it goes, the only riders picked in this game to score were two unique picks, Daniel Turek who got 20 points and Rait Arm who got 1. And, as it happens, both were picked uniquely by the same team! So that means one team scored points this week.

This Week's Top Scorers

Rank   Team   Points this week
1   Leadbelly   21

Congrats Leadbelly, you get your time alone in the sun! Those unique picks certainly can come in handy some weeks in this game.

This Week's High Movers

Rank   Team   Up/down
1   Leadbelly   (+2)

It was enough to move up two spots, so again, Leadbelly's name is in lights!

Green Jersey Competition - same as last week. Since Leadbelly is the only team to score, small-score week points come into play. The long-standing rule is that if fewer than 15 teams score on the week, I give out points in reverse from (normal week) 15th place points up to the number of teams that scored. So since one team scored, they got 1 point, which is what a normal 15th place team would get. Leadbelly is in 4th overall in that competition, but didn't change any places with that point.

Top 10 Overall is unchanged - Leadbelly is actually less than 100 points from the top 10, but the two point jump was from 19th to 17th. Jakob747 stays in first place as we move back towards a real cycling calendar.

Spreadsheet at dropbox

My own personal update. ;)
  • ReplyReply

•