collapse

Echoes

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 1777
yeah I saw that.

Considering MSR is not all that far away, he might be a bit disappointed with not being in the front groups ...

I think this was more of a race for those who could best deal with extreme heat than for the best talent on such courses, so provided Milan-Sanremo might be raced in totally different weather conditions (or not?), there's nothing to worry about it for him, for the moment. Even if the "Primavera" (lol I just realised that this nickname didn't fit this year :D) is also raced in hot weather, I mean there's still the wind from the Med to alleviate the heat in the finale. Phil made some great achievements in heat in the past but his best moments were in cold and rainy conditions, weren't they?

I'm also glad to see Van Aert winning. Didn't expect him to win but his attack on the last gravel section was mighty. Glad to see Van Avermaet still in the Top10 !
  • ReplyReply
  • "Paris-Roubaix is the biggest cycling race in the world, bigger than the Tour de France, bigger than any other bike race" (Sir Bradley Wiggins)

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

Recent Posts

Re: Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:08]

Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:04]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by t-72
    [October 19, 2020, 23:33]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by search
    [October 19, 2020, 22:44]

Re: Roadbooks by Thibautg16
    [October 19, 2020, 18:26]

Re: Roadbooks by search