collapse

Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 3608
  • Awards: 2015 CQ Vuelta Game winnerVelogames Classics Champion 20142013 CQ Ranking Giro Game
Critérium du Dauphiné 2020
« on: August 10, 2020, 16:46 »
Critérium du Dauphiné 2020

The ASO shortened the 2020 edition from 8 stages to 5 in order to fit into the pre-Tour rearranged calendar. Stage 1 is a route that combines the first two stages from the original route. The following pair of flat stages have been removed altogether, while the remaining four stages are identical to the original route presentation.
All five stages finish either up a hill or a mountain.

Stage 1: Clermont-Ferrand - Saint-Christo-en-Jarez 218.5 kilometres.

The Côte de Leymieux – 2 kilometres at 5.5% – and Col de la Gachet – 3.3 kilometres at 4.6% – are connected by an uphill false flat, so one could argue the last 11 kilometres are essentially one climb.
The finish is situated 1 kilometre after the summit of the Col de la Gachet. The first half of the last kilometre goes downhill before the roads kicks up again for a final drag to the line.

Stage 2: Vienne - Col de Porte 135 kilometres

The Col de Porte is also included in the upcoming Tour de France, although the climb will be tackled from the other side on the 15th of September. Furthermore, it is an intermediate climb on the road to Villard de Lans.

Stage 3: Corenc - Saint-Martin-de-Belleville 157 kilometres

The finish climb was also the last climb of the last Tour de France. Saint-Martin-de-Belleville lies halfway up the road to Val Thorens.
This one is 14 kilometres long and only the fourth kilometre is, at 11.6%, really steep. The gradients on the rest of the climb mostly hover around 6%, except for one flat and one descending kilometre.

Stage 4: Ugine - Megève 153,5 kilometres

The riders face no less than seven climbs in the 4th stage of the Critérium du Dauphiné. The elevation gain is 4,700 metres.
The HC-ascent of the day takes the shape of the Montée de Bisanne: 12.4 kilometres at 8.2%. The riders descent a 20 kilometres to Praz-sur-Arly, which is where the final haul up to the Megève altiport begins. The last 7.4 kilometres go up at 4.7%.

Stage 5: Megève - Megève 153.5 kilometres

The route descends further to tackle the Côte de Domancy, which also served as the first climb of the day. The punchy ascent is probably going to hurt a bit more this time.

Following a short downhill the Dauphiné climbs to the village Cordon – 4.6 kilometres at 8.2% – and after 4 even kilometres the finish climb appears. The 9 kilometres ascent at 4.6% leads, just like the 4th stage, to the Megève altiport and the crowning of this year's champion.

Recent winners Critérium du Dauphiné

2019: Jakob Fuglsang  *dk
2018: Geraint Thomas  *uk
2017: Jakob Fuglsang  *dk
2016: Chris Froome  *uk
2015: Chris Froome  *uk
2014: Andrew Talansky  *usa

Competing teams
    #wt
    #astana Miguel Ángel López, Alexey Lutsenko, Luis León Sánchez
    #ccc  Fausto Masnada, Jan Hirt, Victor de la Parte
    #ef Rigoberto Uran, Daniel Martínez, Sergio Higuita,
    #israel Daniel Martin, André Greipel, Nils Politt
    #lotto Carl Fredrik Hagen
    #mitchelton Adam Yates, Brent Bookwalter, Jack Haig, Daryl Impey
    #ntt Roman Kreuziger, Domenico Pozzovivo, Edvald B Hagen
    #jumbo Primoz Roglic, Tom Dumoulin, Wout Van Aert
    #uae Tadej Pogacar, Davide Formolo,
    #ag2r Romain Bardet, Pierre Latour,
    #bahrain Mikel Landa, Dylan Teuns, Pello Bilbao,
    #bora Peter Sagan, Emanuel Buchmann
    #cofidis Guillaume Martin
    #deceuninck Julian Alaphilippe, Bob Jungels, Kasper Asgreen
    #groupama Thibaut Pinot, Stefan Küng, Valentin Madouas
    #movistar Enric Mas, Marc Soler, Alejandro Valverde
    #ineos Chris Froome, Egan Bernal, Geraint Thomas, Pavel Sivakov
    #sunweb Tiesj Benoot, Sam Oomen
    #trek Richie Porte

#pro
    #arkea Nairo Quintana, Warren Barguil
    #total Lilian Calmejane, Rein Taaramäe
    #bbhotels Pierre Rolland, Tom-Jelte Slagter
    #cwg Xandro Meurisse, Quinten Hermans, Odd Christian Eiking

Full Startlist:
https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/dauphine/2020/startlist

• ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 20:51 by Mellow Velo »
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.

search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 13962
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    Re: Critérium du Dauphiné 2020
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 17:24 »
    well, a bit over the top maybe. A good course for #jumbo Roglic to keep his record of not finishing worse than 2nd in 2020 though. He may even win all stages
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11447
    • Awards: 2020 Tour de France CQ Game winner2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    • Awards: 2015 CQ Vuelta Game winnerVelogames Classics Champion 20142013 CQ Ranking Giro Game
    « Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 20:40 »
    Will update thread......

• ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 21:04 by Mellow Velo »

AG

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 4149
    • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
    « Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 05:34 »
    wow that is one pretty hard stage race.  I agree - my bet would be on Roglic to win all stages :D
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 09:17 »
    I don't really think tomorrow's profile is accurate. If the finish location from the roadbook is correct, it's a tight, twisty downhill final ~500m or so

Finish on Street View: https://goo.gl/maps/CuPZtEk8fUgr73q3A
  • ReplyReply

• ChrisJson

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 12
    « Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 09:55 »
    Only one thing is certain. Porte wins stage 2!
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #7 on: August 13, 2020, 16:01 »
     Should be updating the results, but I forget. :fp

The peloton had a 218.5km route to tackle from Saint-Germain-au-Mont-d-Or to Saint-Christo-en-Jarez where the riders would take on seven categorised climbs along the way.
    There was a five-man break that went up the road in the shape of Quinten Hermans  #cwg, Tom-Jelte Slagter  #bbhotels Michael Schär  #ccc , Niccolò Bonifazio  #total and Brent Van Moer  #lotto.
    However, a crash took out three of the break, Hermans, Bonifazio and Van Moer, who all abandoned due to their injuries. Jan Hirt was also forced out of the race.

Schär was eventually left to battle on solo.
    This meant that he took enough points to wear the #kom jersey.

The first big name to attack was Rigoberto Urán  #ef with 3km to go, he was immediately chased down by Primož Roglič along with a few other favourites, but it was brought back straight away by the bunch.
    It was then when  #jumbo took it up with Tom Dumoulin leading Van Aert and Roglič with the rest of the peloton in tow.
    It was Van Aert who launched first with about 150 metres left, Impey had to come from a long way back and closed fast, but ran out of road.

• ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 18:57 by Mellow Velo »

Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #8 on: August 13, 2020, 18:58 »
     Things got really bad for the bus as conditions became extreme, to say the least.

https://twitter.com/TourDeJose/status/1293950240765214725

https://twitter.com/YallaIsraelSUN/status/1293936705192497154
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11447
    • Awards: 2020 Tour de France CQ Game winner2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #9 on: August 13, 2020, 20:02 »
    Wild finish after a pretty amazing final by the killer wasps
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    « Reply #10 on: August 13, 2020, 20:18 »
    actually most work on the climb was done by Ineos today. Kuss looked strong of course, but the others not so much.

I actually expected way more from Kruijswijk, especially as Jumbo announced the other day that would go into the Tour with one leader only, who is still to be determined. But seems like it had more of a negative psychological effect instead of him trying to show that he deserves to be the one to be backed by the team.
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 3630
    « Reply #11 on: August 13, 2020, 20:53 »
    I don't quite know what to expect anymore, except it starts to look like #jumbo Roglic vs #ineos Bernal as first captains of the big ships when sailing into the Tour de France. Both of them are quite robust riders, but one slip in the first week and they may be replaced by one of the other strong riders that can become the new captain.

However, today, there weren't two dominant trains riding. There were two trains riding apparently as hard as they could, but in the process they succeeded to drop many of their own riders. Was that planned,  or are some of the riders not as good as they thought they were?

#ineos Froome and #jumbo Dumoulin, #jumbo Kruijswijk are among the ones I am looking at. 

Then, win the Omloop =fail at the Ronde - are these guys (all quite experienced) holding back their form?`

Either way, today these trains weren't dominant: they failed to rise the pace to a level where captains of the lesser teams started dropping en masse. This is perfect for riders like #cofidis Martin #arkea Quintana #groupama Pinot and others that may come to the tour without the mountain-train entourage of the big teams. They can be freeriders (or the parasites if you like) on the big trains, and even give the rest of their team a slightly easier day down at the back keeping them fresh for later. Both #ineos and #jumbo must put on more coal before the TdF or they may end up having a hard time fending off the freeriders on the lesser teams.

Roglic rides like a stronger version of the Yates brothers. Seeing how that might explode from the 2018 Giro it will be interesting if it lasts for all 3 weeks in the TdF. The competition for the stage wins will be more fierce and the bonus seconds looks like one of Roglic's big advantages in this unusually late early season. In the Tour de France more of them will go to the breakaways and riders like Julian Alaphilippe and Alejandro Valverde, who looks even less like  GC contenders now, but will be looking for an early stage win, to keep the sponsors' money flowing.   

(this message-writing interrupted by the sight of a large goose plough formation of approx 300 birds heading south at sunset :( )

This season is highly irregular and there hasn't been any Giro to remove contenders before the TdF. For now it looks like the big teams are in control, but they are skating on thinner ice than usual, and it is possible the Tour may come with a big surprise.
    [1]

I think the GC riders with notable improved performance over last year at the moment is #cofidis Guillaume Martin and #arkea Nairo Quintana.  All the others seem to have been sliding backwards, some more than others. The gaps are smaller than what I would expect on hard summit finishes, like the one we saw today on Col de Porte and on the Grand Colombier this Sunday. And the tour is still a few weeks away. Are you certain about the outcome yet?
     1. It may stop early, for one thing ... :-x)
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 21:31 by t-72, Reason: grammar! »

search

• World Champion
    « Reply #12 on: August 13, 2020, 21:11 »
    Things got really bad for the bus as conditions became extreme, to say the least.

that seems to have been a bit crazy out there indeed. Looks more like a spring classic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD1vetIJdsD/
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
    « Reply #13 on: August 14, 2020, 01:05 »
    Ineos were strong early, rode in a train up the early parts of the mountain - but the majority of hte work was done by Kwiatkowski, and when he dropped none of the others did that much.

Having said that - both Castrovehejo and Thomas are in pretty reasonable shape (we have seen theat in Tour d'lain) so I dont think that Ineos would be that concerned.

Jumbo Visma also in great shape.  Maybe too good - the third week of the Tour is a LONG way away ...
    Sep Kuss was very very strong, and we know that both Kruijswijk and Dumoulin are going along quite ok too.

For either team I wouldnt be too concerned with some of those guys being dropped earlier that might have been planned.  They dont want to go too deep just yet ....

The condition of Froome is perhaps the only concern - but given the leadership difficulties, that too solves a problem for Ineos
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #14 on: August 14, 2020, 09:00 »
    Stage 2 results.
    The riders started in the town of Vienne, facing a mix of rolling and hilly terrain before the penultimate climb of the Côte Maillet, a category one climb to end on the HC climb of the Col de Porte (16.6km at 6.2 per cent) after 135km.
    An eight man break went up the road early on with Bruno Amirail  #groupama, Kasper Asgreen  #deceuninck, Jasha Sütterlin  #sunweb, Ben O’Connor  #ntt, Jerome Cousin and Geoffrey Soupe  #total , Fabien Doubey  #cwg, and the  #kom jersey-holder, Michael Schär  #ccc.

With 44km to go where the riders hit the Maillet where Amirail and Schär, left the others behind. Schär took the maximum points on the climb, cementing his KoM lead.

The riders hit the final climb of the Col de Porte where the race came under the control of  #ineos. Amirail held on right up until 8.5km to go. More and more general classification names lost touch, until last man standing, Sivakov could not keep the pace, this is when Buchmann attacked.

Bernal then tried to get away but Kuss pulled him back immediately, a few more failed moves tried to go before Roglič put in a powerful seated attack with 700 metres to go. Thibaut Pinot also attacked, but was unable to bring back Roglič as the Slovenian took the win.

• ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #15 on: August 14, 2020, 11:04 »
    Dan Martin will not start stage 2.

Has a non-diskoacted sacral fracture - whatever that is.    He is hopeful on still starting the tour in 2 weeks.
  • ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 11:54 »
    Dan Martin will not start stage 2.

Has a non-diskoacted sacral fracture - whatever that is.    He is hopeful on still starting the tour in 2 weeks.

He had this to say:

“I was preparing myself for the last climb, for the last effort, and the guys crashed in front of me. I tried to stop in time. One of the guys hit a sign in the road. Immediately I knew I’d hurt myself.

“It’s the weirdest feeling because I don’t have a scratch on me. I just landed full force on the bottom of my bike and unfortunately I have a small fracture down there, a small fracture in my sacrum.”
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion

search

• World Champion
    « Reply #18 on: August 16, 2020, 08:21 »
    Buchmann and Kruijswijk out with a crash yesterday. Pinot and Roglic came down as well, and the latter may not start. Not great, of course, but it should lead to super attacking stage today at least.

So, who's gonna be the new #cannondale Talansky? :dizzy If Roglic really doesn't start, almost everyone in Top 15 can still win the race

• ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 12:10 »
    Primož Roglič DNS.

Pinot into the leaders jersey and Guillame Martin into second.
    The French will be  :party but Tibaut will probably be  :flustered
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #20 on: August 16, 2020, 12:51 »
    Pinot has been the quiet acheiver this race.  He has just hung in there every day, never near the front or doing anything special ... but always in the front group keeping himself out of trouble and tagging on to the Jumbo-Ineos dog fight.

• ReplyReply

• Mellow Velo

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #21 on: August 16, 2020, 20:18 »
     Well, that must have been quite a final stage, judging from the final 50kms that we got to see.
    There was action right from the off, as Julian Alaphilippe  #deceuninck led over the summit of the first climb and a select group featuring the strongest riders in the race started going clear of the peloton, with Pinot  #groupama, Tom Dumoulin  #jumbo, Landa  #bahrain, Pavel Sivakov  #ineos and Tadej Pogačar  #uae all making the cut.
    After a brief respite and a rider protest, it all kicked off again on the sole HC climb of the day, the Col de Romme.
    Dumoulin went again alongside Alaphilippe, Sivakov, Pogačar, Romain Bardet etc in a group of 20 riders.
    This swelling of the group caused Alaphilippe and Sivakov onto the offensive again.
    Alaphilippe and Sivakov extended their lead to over a minute as Landa dropped from the Pinot group, the Bahrain-McLaren rider said to be suffering from cramps.
    With 30km to go, Sivakov became the latest rider to crash in a Dauphiné defined by its falls.
    Tadej Pogačar then attacked from the gc group, at the foot of the Cote de Domancy, which ignited the race, taking Miguel Ángel López  #astana with him.
    Dani Martínez  #ef then set off in pursuit of the pair, with Bardet also going as Pinot looked to be suffering.
    With 20km to go, the gap was holding, as behind Nairo Quintana  #arkea abandoned the race, while Kuss  #jumbo made it across to the leading group, swelling to six riders as Martínez and company caught Alaphilippe and Sivakov.
    The Pinot group wasn’t done yet, though, bringing the gap back down under a minute thanks to some help from Alaphilippe, before Kuss attacked once again at the foot of the final climb up to the Megève altiport.
    López was dropped from the Martínez group behind, making the EF rider’s overall victory more likely.
    Kuss continued to power up the ascent until the finish, crossing the line for victory, while Martínez held off the last-gasp attempts from Pinot to claw him back, to claim the overall victory.

• ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 10:27 »
    while so many of the GC contenders crashing or withdrawing (or totally out of form) was not great ....

it made the final stage super aggressive and fun to watch  :D
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 10:27 »
    while so many of the GC contenders crashing or withdrawing (or totally out of form) was not great ....

it made the final stage super aggressive and fun to watch  :D
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    « Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 13:23 »
    this doesn't make it look like it was a particularly hard day for #jumbo Sepp Kuss :D

• ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 22:01 »
    The French will be  :party but Tibaut will probably be  :flustered

:win prediction of the weekend award.

I am sorry I haven't had much time to participate in the discussion, coming home late from a bike ride this Sunday (delayed start to get sun instead of fog :), I had to watch both the Lombardia and then The final Dauphine stage before I could start reading the comments here. I fell asleep already on the first televised climb, and it wasn't because of the race.  :S

This years Dauphine probably was better than the Tour de France (at least until the withdrawal of #ineos Bernal and #jumbo Roglic) - it almost had the atmosphere of the Tour with many more people along the road than in an ordinary Dauphine. It was a distilled version of the Tour's  alpine mountain stages with the sprints and the time trials evaporated. We got the dreaded mountain trains (and they failed, both of them). We got an open race, with a french breakthrough rider - all the things that would usually set the world (at least France) on end in July any other year.

The only thing we didn't get was TV coverage. Every day TV started with approx 35 kilometers left and by then much of the race had already happened. These weren't the ordinary August entertainment: eventless Vuelta stages with one or two exciting climbs tucked in at the back end for when the cameras start rolling. The stages were Tour de France type with start to finish action points, and as the days went by the controllers (#jumbo and #ineos) lost all their battery and by Saturday all you could do was turn on the TV and realize the race was almost done before you could start watching. Sunday, even worse.

I think this was another nail in the coffin for 3 week races in general. It is not that the TdF or the Giro or the Vuelta are boring, quite the contrary, but do you get 2 weeks extra rewards for watching it end-to-end compared to the good one week races?

Personally, I find that the Paris-Nice and the Dauphine just keeps getting better whereas the Grand Tours are somewhat stagnant.  Add start-to-finish coverage for the Dauphine stages, permanently reschedule to mid-July and only Pinot will complain of the Grand Boucle being gone.  Makes space in the calendar for more good 1-week  races too. 
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 22:15 by t-72, Reason: typo »

t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 22:13 »
    Pinot has been the quiet acheiver this race.  He has just hung in there every day, never near the front or doing anything special ... but always in the front group keeping himself out of trouble and tagging on to the Jumbo-Ineos dog fight.

I would think #cofidis Guillaume Martin was even more quiet. You didn't notice, so that proves it   ;)

(If this was ordinary July France would be on their knees for Le Philosophe)
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 22:14 »
    :win prediction of the weekend award.

I am sorry I haven't had much time to participate in the discussion, coming home late from a bike ride this Sunday (delayed start to get sun instead of fog :), I had to watch both the Lombardia and then The final Dauphine stage before I could start reading the comments here. I fell asleep already on the first televised climb, and it wasn't because of the race.  :S

This years Dauphine probably was better than the Tour de France (at least until the withdrawal of #ineos Bernal and #jumbo Roglic) - it almost had the atmosphere of the Tour with many more people along the road than in an ordinary Dauphine. It was a distilled version of the Tour's  alpine mountain stages with the sprints and the time trials evaporated. We got the dreaded mountain trains (and they failed, both of them). We got an open race, with a french breakthrough rider - all the things that would usually set the world (at least France) on end in July any other year.

The only thing we didn't get was TV coverage. Every day TV started with approx 35 kilometers left and by then much of the race had already happened. These weren't the ordinary August entertainment: eventless Vuelta stages with one or two exciting climbs tucked in at the back end for when the cameras start rolling. The stages were Tour de France type with start to finish action points, and as the days went by the controllers (#jumbo and #ineos) lost all their battery and by Saturday all you could do was turn on the TV and realize the race was almost done before you could start watching. Sunday, even worse.

I think this was another nail in the coffin for 3 week races in general. It is not that the TdF or the Giro or the Vuelta are boring, quite the contrary, but do you get 2 weeks extra rewards for watching it end-to-end compared to the good one week races?

Personally, I find that the Paris-Nice and the Dauphine just keeps getting better whereas the Grand Tours are somewhat stagnant.  Add start-to-finish coverage for the Dauphine stages, permanently reschedule to mid-July and only Pinot will complain of the Grand Boucle being gone.  Makes space in the calendar for more good 1-week  races too.
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 7794
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 23:28 »

Heresy! Burn him! :P

Personally, I don't disagree - having stage races last 7-10 days, maybe 14-16 days for one or two Grand Tours a year (could rotate among 3-6 countries), is plenty.
    Time will tell whether you're cycling's Arius, John Wycliffe, Jan Hus, or Martin Luther. ;)
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

Recent Posts

Re: Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:08]

Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:04]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by t-72
    [October 19, 2020, 23:33]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by search
    [October 19, 2020, 22:44]

Re: Roadbooks by Thibautg16
    [October 19, 2020, 18:26]

Re: Roadbooks by search