collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 8884
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: [2.Pro] Vuelta a San Juan
« on: January 10, 2021, 10:21 »
It's not official, but the news coming in recently just confirms the non-participation of foreign teams.

https://sport.pravda.sk/cyklistika/clanok/573810-v-saganovych-silach-je-ziskat-spat-zeleny-dres-na-tour/

Quote from: Bora DS Jan Valach
Is the cancellation of the start in Argentina a serious intervention in preparation for the season?

I perceive it as a reality that we must not only accept. If we know in advance that a change will take place, we can arrange ourselves differently. But I admit, I was looking forward to these races and I'm sorry we had to give them up. There are always eight interesting stages, even with a day off, there is a good atmosphere, the hotels are good. The Argentine race was a perfect preparation for the season.

Instead they are doing a training camp at Lake Garda and then Sagan's group will go off to the Canary Islands.

Rik Verbrugghe also said the other day that Froome's season would now begin in Portugal with Algarve.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.