collapse

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 1785
  • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
Re: Operation Puerto
« Reply #330 on: July 09, 2016, 16:44 »
He has a point  :slow unfortunately patient-doctor confidentiality doesn't mean much in court.

I my self also am conflicted in this.

On one side I think it will be good for cycling to finally get these names out in the open, so we can close this chapter once and for all

On the other side there is also no doubt in my mind that handing over the BB's ultimately is wrong. The BB's were obtained for a different case altogether and Doping was at the time not a crime in Spain. How a legal investigations material can then later be turned over to someone else, not even with the police, is confusing to me. It seems at the core unjust.

So while whoever this injustice may hit ultimately may deserve what they get, I am not sure that I am happy with a ruling that sacrifices justice in the system for a preceived sense of justice against a few individuals.

That being said, when this will happen I do hope it will be not just cycling as well.
  • ReplyReply

•  

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by polenta
    [July 29, 2021, 10:34]

[July 29, 2021, 09:55]

[July 29, 2021, 09:44]