collapse


just some guy

  • Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Country: 00
  • Posts: 37764
  • Liked: 11460
  • Awards: 2020 Tour de France CQ Game winner2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: Operation Puerto
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:50 »
MOULAI ‏@MOULACHI
Lundi proch, procès de l'affaire Puerto! 30% des clients de Fuentès étaient cyclistes. Et les 70% restant?? Allez doc, mets toi à table!

GT

Monday proch, Puerto trial of the case! 30% of customers Fuentes were cyclists. And the remaining 70%?? Go doc put you at the table!
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

    Larri Nov 12, 2014

     

    * Dark Side Chatbox

    Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

    Recent Posts

    Re: Roadbooks by Mellow Velo
    [Today at 09:18]


    Re: Roadbooks by Echoes
    [Today at 00:18]


    Re: Roadbooks bonjour Jai télécharger l appli by roy
    [June 14, 2021, 19:21]


    Re: Roadbooks by Samuel
    [June 14, 2021, 15:01]


    Re: Roadbooks by Kevin34
    [June 13, 2021, 00:38]


    Re: Roadbooks by Sandrine06
    [June 06, 2021, 21:43]

    Recent Topics



    Top
    Back to top