collapse

The Hitch

• Winner 2012 Tour de France prediction game
  • Classics Winner
  • Liked: 842
  • Awards: 2013 Annual Prediction Game2013 CQ Ranking Vuelta Game Post of the Year 2013Race Preview of the Year 2013
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2012, 14:26 »
The mafioso does not fear a colombian uprising. We encourage other families to have a presence, as long as these people understand who really hold the power on the internetz there is no problem here.

As for ryo, he could have been great in the dutch mafioso... but he choose a life of exile, failure and dissapointment; to be fair those being the core attributes of a dutchman maybe all is not lost.

But the Mafioso is stronger then ever, don't let the transparency of our greatness fool you.

If the Dutch mafia wants to survive on here it needs to find a new angle. The Mollema/ Keldermann/ Gesink/ every other dutch rabo rider, will win all 21 stages in the Tour and only ever lose because they let others win - trope, has had its time.

No silly outbrain.com advertising stuck in the middle of posts...:-)

Many thanks to Dim for a new space, and he knows how to use the features available to him, etc, etc. Cheers.

I am the same old GreasyMonkey from CN Forums. Australian, resident in Madrid , my rides are Mondonico & Teschner frames with Campag gear. Live in the mountains and cannot climb for love nor money.......

You live in Madrid. Wow awesome.
  • ReplyReply
  • Despite the self-serving data benders and associated propaganda to the contrary, I am led to believe that there are pockets of organised, highly sophisticated dopers, even within 'new age' cycling teams. Personally, I don't accept that the 'dark era' has ended, it has just morphed into a new guise.