• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 6786
  • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
    • Dopeology.org
  • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2012, 15:43 »
In essence everyone gets a complete clean slate when they join up. So we won't take into account banning histories and such from other sites

Well, it is a bit different, I specialized in international public law and the criminology is a specific master cocnerning international crimes. So it did not really have to do with broken homes and such and child abuse, but mroe with genocide, mass rape and other systemic human rights violations. I am actually looking to remain in academia and would like to get a phd position or some other research position ( I would not really like to be either a defense attorney or a public prosecutor in these types of cases, mainly because of the gruesome nature of many of these acts)

You probably shouldn't answer this due to privacy etc but your description of your studies sounds a lot like the course they do at Maastricht. I personally know several graduates of that who work here in Brussels.

I understand it better now. You're more a Den Haag than a Govan sort of guy ;) Niche area in which to find funding. Best of luck to you!
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni