collapse

Amsterhammer

• Proud owner of Vacansoleil
  • Road Captain
  • Liked: 16
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2012, 19:45 »
Barrus,
No, this is TFF.  Susan banned me because I referred to TITTIES in a thread (which only repeated a post in the same thread that was posted on the 13th of Jan.)  She had been itching to ban me, so as she did last time, she invented a reason.  She has the power there, so that is her right.  It is however a reminder of why things went downhill at DPF.

Past that, I am happy I have a place to post.  The secret hidden home to my favorite topic is not available yet, but in 9 more posts, it will.  Good to see so many familiar people here.  Good also to see you as a mod again.

Well fornicate my old boots! What a surprise on my return from the coffee shop. I'm actually glad to see you. ;D

Let's both agree to forget ancient history and avoid anything LA related on the basis of Dim's 'clean slate' policy, ok?

Yes, we can post boobies, but Barrus would like us to avoid pink bits. I have not yet tested the limits of tolerance, but I'm sure I can count on your help in that regard. :P

Yes, Dim knows the smilies suck, we'll get better ones. There is a politics topic too. In short, welcome.

edit - I didn't actually write 'fornicate'
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 19:46 by Amsterhammer »
    Rock On and keep the Faith