collapse

Michielveedeebee

• Neo Pro
  • Liked: 51
Re: What bike computer do you use?
« on: June 07, 2012, 19:06 »
how's your training going. i remember a year or 2 back you said you hoped to get in some youth team maybe but you weren't allowed to ride at the time.

True dat, wasn't allowed to ride last year and fliped up at the uni again so lost quite a bit of motivation.

Started training again this year because I'm doing great at my studies again. Competed in my first race after 3 weeks of serious training (other guys had 3 months:p) and had to let go of the peloton after an hour. Avg was 45kmh in a very twisty and windy parcours.
So things were looking great but then I got really ill for 2 weeks so no training then, week after exams no training either and lost the motivation a bit:/  Restarted training again last week to prepare for september and next year.. We'll se how I go after some proper training :) (Thing that keeps me motivated the most is that my old trainingbuddy -we're around the same level although I'm more explosive and slightly better on the flat- got 4th 3 weeks ago) So if he can do it, so can I :D
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Craig1985

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by polenta
    [October 16, 2021, 09:26]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by LukasCPH
    [October 14, 2021, 21:05]

Re: Roadbooks by search
    [October 14, 2021, 13:16]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by Leadbelly
    [October 11, 2021, 18:12]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by search