collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9602
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Academy of Cycling
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2017, 22:34 »
A couple of slightly more solid days at Valenciana after the abysmal TTT. I wasn't expecting fireworks in the team event, but getting beaten by the Spanish CT teams can't have been part of their plans. Since all eight finished together I can only think it was conscious decision not to drop anyone and thus they could only go as quickly as the slowest member.

Although I didn't see any highlights, according to reports Perry was close to getting into the group that finished at 19s on the second stage. On the negative side though, they didn't manage to get anyone in the break (despite many efforts) and Lowndes was a DNF after his group got stopped by the police as they had to reopen the roads.

Tomorrow should be Diaz territory (I hope!).

http://www.rutasur.net/diaz-gallego-antes-de-marcarme-objetivos-tengo-que-ver-el-nivel-que-hay/

Little interview with the youngster. Next races for him are Andalucia and Alentejo.

Also Lemus says his first race of the season is going to be Laigueglia.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts

Re: Circuit franco-belge by Leadbelly
    [August 10, 2022, 19:24]

Re: Roadbooks by search
    [August 10, 2022, 13:57]

Circuit franco-belge by Echoes
    [August 10, 2022, 12:56]

Re: Roadbooks by FastJack
    [August 09, 2022, 23:45]

Re: Roadbooks by polenta