collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9735
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Academy of Cycling
« Reply #420 on: October 19, 2018, 21:24 »
https://twitter.com/procyclingno/status/1052633548145000448

Jensen interview.

It has been very educational. It has been a season where I have suffered a bit of injury and illness (and crashes!) But I have been cycling many big rides and it has been good and fun challenges in a row. But I wish I had been more stable fresh and fast.

The health issues were knee infections and saddles sores due to new pedals and saddles respectively.

When I've been in good shape, I've felt stronger than I did last year in some of the bigger rides. Especially part of the 1.1 rides I have cycled, I have known that there is no level I have trouble with. But there have been no fighting results because I've driven a lot of helpers too. Like I did for Sondre in the Norwegian rides and also a lot abroad.

I knew I did not get the same freedom that I got last year in Coop. Then I ended up at a wave peak and could float in tailwind and it has not been as easy this year because of a few different factors. But now I can sit down and look at what can be done differently and what was the difference with last year with regard to driving and the things there. And come up with concrete suggestions to avoid injury and illness and perhaps avoid the stupid rolls.

If Google translate isn't letting us down he says that the team will use the "same equipment next year".
  • ReplyReply

•