collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9495
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling
« Reply #600 on: November 26, 2020, 17:19 »
Those confirmations the other day about the Israelis staying with the team brings the number of riders for 2021 up to 30. So why no news saying the transfer dealings are done or announcing the other two riders? Imo they must have been after Nizzolo and/or Lopez. Since they are no longer available I hope we'll get the final deals out of the way sooner rather than later.

I still don't believe Boivin won't re-sign especially with Astana now being complete. That brings us to 31.

Hollenstein impressed at the Vuelta I have to say. I could live with that.

A Raim renewal? I think his ship has sailed. Should have focused on classics instead of sprints imo.

A Turek upgrade? Fantasy signing. He could have been promised something after missing out last year with the Katusha merger. Has followed Scinto etc recently on instagram. Czech media recently said there would be news within ten days about his future.

Ben Moshe stepping up? Would probably benefit more from staying with the CT team another year. Could also have national service commitments to fulfil.

Somebody else? They were after Power the other year, but he struggles to put several days of good racing together. I like Havik and Budding at Riwal myself, but if they were interested they should have signed them last year.
  • ReplyReply

•