collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9498
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling
« Reply #600 on: February 06, 2021, 17:05 »
I-SUN weren't one of the chumps for the once the other day and that leaves MWS in a decent position going into the final TT tomorrow.

I checked out his H2H TT record on CQ against some of the opponents tomorrow. Strangely only Politt has a winning record against him (6-2). He's level with Kwiat (2-2) and up on Wellens (4-2). Not that you can trust those stats of course, several of them are ones were either one or both of the riders weren't trying. While doing it though, I did spy that MWS finished fourth back in 2017 on this Ales TT which could be a good sign.

Anyway he's never going to make up 46s on Wellens and Kwiatkowski is a class above when he tries. Hanging onto third is the realistic target with his erstwhile team mate Politt the danger man.
  • ReplyReply

•