collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9363
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling
« Reply #660 on: August 26, 2021, 20:09 »
https://twitter.com/TeamIsraelSUN/status/1430918504857935880

Hermans: “ITS MY FIRST TT WIN EVER"

I got a new TT bike last week in Andorra at the training camp and I really wanted to give it my all to test the material.
I tested them only a couple of times before the race but I guess Factor did a great job with this new bike.

Okay he wasn't beating big names, but the other riders that make up the top-5 are no mugs.

Maybe the new bike will be as good as advertised.

Unfortunately Brandle crashed out yesterday in the same race while in an excellent GC position. He'd have been odds on to win the whole thing otherwise. He had a tenth recently in Pologne on the new bike, but that was against much tougher opposition and he was only ~30s down on the winner.

------------------------

Over in Spain the team actually made it into the break (with Berwick) for the first (?) time in the race. Piccoli also managed to hang onto the front group.

You got to take these small crumbs of comfort some time.
  • ReplyReply

•