collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9742
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Premier Tech of Cycling
« Reply #750 on: September 20, 2022, 20:51 »
https://twitter.com/IsraelPremTech/status/1571815605392769027

First Israeli at the Tour and five GTs in total. Not bad.

He always gave his best, but as I've said before, for me he brought the least to the table of the current Israeli riders at IPT (including Sagiv). He snaffled a couple of GC top-tens at smaller 2.1 races, but never had enough to contribute when it really mattered in bigger races and if the team wants to progress they have to start doing that.

Will Sagiv come back? That's the next question. He's riding the Worlds which could be viewed as either a parting gift or a sweetener for him to step back from the team for a few months.

I'll assume Koggy is a gimme for promotion.

Previously I would have thought that Edo Goldstein would have been a shoe-in to move up too, but apart from one stage at Aosta he hasn't done anything amazing in 2022. Maybe they'll look at Weinberg or Raisberg instead
  • ReplyReply

•