just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 11460
  • Awards: 2020 Tour de France CQ Game winner2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: [2.HC] Larry H.Miller Tour of Utah
« on: August 04, 2016, 07:48 »
Was pretty fun racing

Into the Base of Mt Nebo Pellaud was solo and BMC doing damage to the Peloton - it went from a full peloton to 16 riders ish in 1 km  :lol Eisenhart road a great race

Morton attacked Talansky followed and for a while TJE just kept them hanging , finally Talansky latched onto Mortons wheel, Costa attacked which  El Puma watched for 10 seconds to many, Cosata bridged and attacked, Morton having none of it as he dragged Talansky back to the kids wheel.

El Puma had screwed up but had Britton for company, they were somewhere around 30 down on the leading 3 with TJE and Joey Rosskope trying to bridge to their Leader.

Not much really happened for a long time as the riders were all climbing at the same speed, until about 2 km to the top of Nebo when El Puma and Britton starting loosing time, I watch a little of the descent and went to be with 20 km to go

Always a great start to the day to see Morton win
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014