collapse

Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
  • World Champion
  • Liked: 4616
  • Awards: 2019-21 Emerging Riders CQ winner2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
Re: 2020 CQ Game Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2020, 17:09 »

FANCELLU Alessandro (1)

Oi Flo! I thought you said you were handicapping yourself with all your Kometa boys. All I see are ex-Kometa riders on your team. Never mind, I'll represent the current Kometa in 2020 since your faith is lacking ( :P). In all seriousness though he should be one of their main men (after Dina) and should score okay.

Haha, yeah I meant former Kometa boys :P Those 5 boys (Moschetti, Oldani, Lopez, Ries and Inkelaar) are all good friends still. Let's call them the 5 musketeers :P

Fancellu is an interesting pick, Kometa's 2020 roster doesn't look as stacked so he should have a lot of freedom. Dina is of course the main man, but who knows, he might be on Androni for the Giro if the rumors are to be believed. Watch out for Garcia though, he is really punchy, but suffered with illness last year. Ropero is also pretty allround, although not as good a climber as Oldani was.
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs