collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9495
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The 2021 Auto-Wildcard Race
« on: January 01, 2021, 09:20 »
I just thought they might. However I didn't know Fenix were Italian (and I still don't know what they do or sell!).

Surely Vegni now has to go with two Italian teams. I think Gazprom can kiss goodbye to any chances they had.

Bardiani have always been a favoured team by RCS and their transfers have both strengthened themselves somewhat and weakened their rivals - good chance for them to be there. At the other end of the spectrum Androni haven't always got on with RCS, their team is rather weakened in comparison with previous years and they don't have any Italian "names" on their team - I think they'll miss out this time.

So I think the second spot is between Eolo (I didn't like the majority of their dealings myself) and Vini Zabu (ie. Mareczko). Eolo are probably the more likely.
  • ReplyReply

•