collapse

search

• World Champion
  • Liked: 14507
  • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
Re: Flanders 2021 World Road Cycling Championships
« on: September 17, 2021, 10:00 »
https://www.cyclingcanada.ca/sport/road-2/news/19-athletes-to-represent-canada-at-road-world-championships-in-belgium/

With Woods (understandably) absent, Canada will go for the #israel Cannonball, by the way

Elite Men
Guillaume Boivin – Montreal, QC [RR]
Pier-André Côté – Levis, QC [RR]
Antoine Duchesne – Saguenay, QC [RR]
Hugo Houle – Sainte-Perpétue, QC [TT, RR]
Ben Perry – St.Catharines, ON [RR]
Nickolas Zukowsky – Ste-Lucie-des-Laurentides, QC [TT, RR]

Elite Women

Karol-Ann Canuel – Gatineau, QC [TT, RR]
Alison Jackson – Vermilion, AB [RR]
Leah Kirchmann – Winnipeg, MB [TT, RR]

(gt) Duchesne believes that Boivin could stand out. “Guillaume is our biggest piece,” pictured the Saguenay native of the winner of the national road race. It's a course that suits him well. It's not a very hard course, but there will be several raises. It's going to be a placement battle and you'll have to be focused for six hours because the race can get lost very early on. All the runners will have to make a lot of sacrifices, but we have the tools to bring our two best elements in good shape for the stretch. The team's work will be much more important than in 2019 in Innsbruck when Michael won bronze." Houle shares Duchesne's point of view about Boivin: “Guillaume is showing good form as my preparation was mainly focused on the time trial and I limited the long outings,” he explained. There will be several small bumps and many changes in direction. We will have a chance to play. "

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2021/09/16/lexperience-et-la-fougue-reunies
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by polenta
    [November 24, 2021, 10:55]