collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 9269
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Flanders 2021 World Road Cycling Championships
« on: September 06, 2021, 19:48 »

Under two weeks to go.

After last year's truncated effort, it's good to have the U23 and Juniors back.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    Re: Flanders 2021 World Road Cycling Championships
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 19:50 »
    #teambe

No GVA or Gilbert.
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 3902
    « Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 20:14 »
    #teambe
    No GVA or Gilbert.

…but Mr Bambi on ice himself for the road race:S

There´s got to be a long list of Belgian more likely to get the job done the team than he is!
    (well ok, to be fair, if he gets in the morning break he might escape trouble.)

Second thought: who´s in reserve?
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    « Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 20:24 »
    Second thought: who´s in reserve?

Reserves (in alphabetical order):  Philippe GILBERT – Tim MERLIER – Greg VAN AVERMAET – Gianni VERMEERSCH – Tim WELLENS
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 4192
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015
    « Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 23:03 »
    I'm still jumping through hoops trying to figure out if I'll even be able to watch this event.  :S

The illustrious NBC Sports site has zero to offer under "Upcoming Events," and on their streaming portal "Peacock" there's no such thing as a schedule of programming of any sort. So, as usual, I just won't know until perhaps the day before, or day of.

I couldn't find anything about broadcast partners from the official site, but I'm not very smart, and European web design always seems to leave me somewhat baffled.
    https://www.flanders2021.com/en

Then there's this oddly-translated bit from the website, under: Visit Flanders

Welcome in Flanders!

The Time Trials are ridden from Knokke-Heist on the coast, to Bruges, one of the art cities in Flanders. The Road Races will start in Antwerp, one of those other art cities and city with the second largest port of Europe. The final of the Road Races will be in and around Leuven, art city and provincial capital of Flemish Brabant.

Are they welcoming Flanders to Flanders? :slow

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion

Leadbelly

• World Champion
    « Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 20:48 »
     #teamgb

Feels like a changing of the guard in the elite team with all these youngsters.

• ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 21:13 »
    So Pidcock a bit out of top shape, Hayter on a roll and a couple of old guys there for honors?

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    « Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 20:11 »
     #teamde

https://www.rad-net.de/ajax.aspx/content/bb2b809b-3dcc-4a1d-9ef3-336a44a74381.html

Elite men

Street races (possible number of starters 6)
    Pascal Ackermann (born 1994 / Minfeld / Bora-hansgrohe)
    Nikias Arndt (1991 / Cologne / DSM)
    John Degenkolb (1988 / Oberursel / Lotto-Soudal) *
    Jonas Koch (1993 / Rottweil / Intermarché-Wanty- Gobert Matériaux) *
    Nils Politt (1994 / Hürth / Bora-hansgrohe)
    Max Schachmann (1994 / Brescia / Bora-hansgrohe) *
    Georg Zimmermann (1997 / Augsburg / Intermarché-Wanty-Gobert Matériaux)

Replacement
    Jonas Rutsch (1998 / Erlenbach / EF Education-Nippo)
    Jannik Steimle (1996 / Weilheim / Deceuninck-Quick Step)

Individual time trial (2)
    Tony Martin (1985 / Eschborn / Jumbo-Visma)
    Max Walscheid (1993 / Qhubeka-NextHash)

Team Relay (3)
    Nikias Arndt (1991 / Cologne / DSM)
    Tony Martin (1985 / Eschborn / Jumbo-Visma)
    Max Walscheid (1993 / Qhubeka-NextHash)

Elite women

Street races (7)
    Lisa Brennauer (1988 / Durach / Ceratizit-WNT)
    Kathrin Hammes (1989 / Cologne / Ceratizit-WNT)
    Romy Kasper (1988 / Leipzig / Jumbo-Visma)
    Lisa Klein (1996 / Erfurt / Canyon-Sram)
    Franziska Koch (2000 / Mettmann / DSM)
    Mieke Kröger (1993 / Bielefeld / Coop-Hitec Products)
    Liane Lippert (1998 / Friedrichshafen / DSM)

Replacement
    Hannah Ludwig (2000 / Canyon-Sram)

Team Relay (3)
    Mieke Kröger (1993 / Bielefeld / Coop-Hitec Products)

U23 men

Road race (6)
    Pirmin Benz (2000 / rad-net ROSE Team) *
    Maurice Ballerstedt (2001 / Jumbo-Visma Development)
    Kim Heiduk (2000 / Lotto-Kern House) *
    Leon Heinschke (1999 / Development-Team DSM) *
    Michel Heßmann (2001 / Jumbo-Visma Development)
    Tom Lindner (2001 / P & S Metalltechnik)
    Niklas Märkl (1999 / DSM)
    Marius Mayrhofer (2000 / Development-Team DSM)
    Tim Torn Teutenberg (2002 / Leopard) *

Maurice Ballerstedt (2001 / Jumbo-Visma Development)
    Michel Heßmann (2001 / Jumbo-Visma Development)

Juniors

Road race (5)
    Cedric Abt (2003 / RC Pfullendorf)
    Matteo Groß (2004 / RV Concordia Reute) *
    Emil Herzog (2004 / SG Simmerberg) *
    Moritz Kärsten (2003 / RSC Linden)
    Luis Joe Lührs (2003 / RC Die Schwalben Munich)
    Daniel Schrag (2003 / Aichach cycling team)

Moritz Kärsten (2003 / RSC Linden)
    Luis Joe Lührs (2003 / RC Die Schwalben Munich)

Juniors

Street races (5)
    Justyna Czapla (2004 / RV Union 1886 Nürnberg) *
    Lana Eberle (2003 / RSV Edelweiß Oberhausen) *
    Selma Lantzsch (2003 / RSV SC Lübben)
    Antonia Niedermaier (2003 / RSV Götting Bruckmühl)
    Linda Riedmann (2003 / RV Concordia Karbach)
    Marla Sigmund (2003 / RG Hamburg) *
    Jette Simon (2004/1. FC Kaiserslautern)

Selma Lantzsch (2003 / RSV RC Lübben)
    Antonia Niedermaier (2003 / RSV Götting-Bruckmühl)

* The final decision on the nomination will take place after a performance review next weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I really rate Schachers, but no way would I be selecting him. He's totally out of form.
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 03:38 »
    https://www.flobikes.com/articles/6884720-flobikes-2021-us-live-broadcast-calendar

It's on FloBikes in the States malheureusement.
    Here's my predicament: Flo Bikes will cost me $150.00, as they don't do monthly subs. But when I search their schedule of upcoming races, Paris-Roubaix is listed as "Not available in your region." So there's no way in hell I'm paying 150 bucks for the men's WC road race (which is all I really care about, if I'm honest). I already pay for other services that grant me access to Le Tour and La Vuelta (and other races as well).

Cycling is perhaps the only sport I know of that can't consolidate its entire season under one streaming umbrella. It's absurd. IIRC, I think I was able to watch last year's UCI Worlds on the "Olympic" channel, which is an offshoot of NBC sports, but I no longer have that channel in my new location. I don't think it would matter anyway, as they've reconfigured much of their sports streaming since then.

The brain trust at the UCI needs to be lobotomized and sent out to pasture.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 14471
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    a bit off topic, but personally I use a "Smart DNS" service to access international streams, and it works perfectly fine. You just need to add the DNS address to your router, adjust one or two settings on their website, and then you can watch all the free streams (Sporza, Rai, France 3, RTVE and so on - and also the Swiss Zattoo multi-platform, which has Eurosport 1 and l'Equipe, for example).

They offer a 14 day free trial (which would do for the Worlds), and also send out some offers after registering for it. I pay ~$60 for 24 months atm.

https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

t-72

• Road Captain
    Cycling is perhaps the only sport I know of that can't consolidate its entire season under one streaming umbrella.

I beg your pardon? If you came to live in Europe for a few years you still wouldn't have roundded the umbrella shop for streaming umbrellas for any sport over here. Skiing, soccer etc - they are all spread all over the place, and if you think you have put together a package of 65 services to piece everything together, there is always the olympics and the world championships  and the Tour de Suisse and the Swiss world cup races that sell everything to another provider.

Another provider then hires a new but well known name from the sport with no previous TV experience, brings along their squad of soccer journalists and "yea, now we are going to be the new platform for cycling"). There's so much poor tv that comes out of these deals.....

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion

t-72

• Road Captain
    No Norwegian team news yet?

Sorry for late update, I think they were announced yesterday.

For the men's elite TT I think we get a "yeah, we're here!"  performance by Andreas Leknessund. The thing is, this excellent TT squad we coud have, they're all pretty badly banged up after crashes in the past month. It really was a race for #jumbo Tobias Foss , but he's got a broken rib. Leknessund only got a bad shoulder. Maybe #dsm has provided him with a personal TT-bike?

Third in the *no Norwegian TT force is Søren Wærenskjold, but he will race the U23. On a red Dare TT bike (#dsm should consider buying a few for when their guys want to go out and ride fast again...  :-x)

For the women, the ITT job goes to #movistar Katrine Aalerud. I haven't followed the scene to closely this fall, but maybe Vita heine is a bit disappointed for not getting a call? Aalerud is a bit out of shape, so it is another "yeah, we're here".

To remember, just this:  we have #unox Søren Wærenskjold for the U23 ITT!

(RR squad in separate post later, but there is a surprise, the captain is a guy who won de Ronde some years back. Who could have thought that! :o )

• ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    Ok, here comes the *no road race team for #rainbow  :D

The warm-up band, U23, featuring:
    #unox Søren Wærenskjold, #unox Jonas Iversby Hvideberg, #unox Idar Andersen, #unox Martin Bugge Urianstad and those twins: #unox Tobias Halland Johannesen, #unox Andreas Halland Johannesen 
    This team has a few tactical options,  but perhaps Søren Værenskjold seems to be in best shape at the moment (Hvideberg just back from broken collarbone crash). Wærenskjold imho rides a bit like a young Hushovd, strong sprinter with also good TT abilities, should like the challenges here.

The headliners: 
    It is all in for emperor Aleksander the Great Kristoff and for his heiress, the princess Susanne!

*no Men's Road Race team: #uae Aleksander Kristoff , #uae Sven Erik Bystrøm, #uae Vegard Stake Laengen, #unox Markus Hoelgaard, #unox Rasmus Tiller, #intermarche Odd Christian Eiking

Note 1: it really improves your chances to make the selection if your team name starts with "U" - could there be a hidden bias in the selection?
    Note 2: Eiking is an outsider also in that statistic (he was excellent on home roads in Bergen, following the early late attacks some 3-4 laps before the finish)
    Note 3: no EBH for the leadout this time  :P

*no Women's Road Race team: #dsm Susanne Andersen, #movistar Katrine Aaleud, #fdj Stine Borgli, #drops Emile Moberg, #coop Anne Dorthe Ysalnd, #coop Ingvill Gåskjenn

Note 1: Susanne is as close to Aleksander v2.0 as you can get without being same sex and very closely related. Same club, same trainer, same strengths. *no to try the the same tactics, two times?

Basically, the new stuff this year is they have a bundle of riders not on the list, of both sexes, which could also have been selected and who wouldn't have made the team significantly weaker, assuming it would be the same captains anyway. Norway has more to choose from for the squad members than ever, but still not a list of podium contenders - I mean, if it was like the flat pancake country on the other side of Skagerak: they can replace the captain with a handful of other candidates and they will still have #1 or #2 favorite on their team ...  :o :-x :S

So @LukasCPH, bring us the *dk selection, please?
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    some strange lineups, in general. Seems like most teams don't really know how selective it's gonna be either. Surely too hard for Cav, Ackermann oder Ewan?!
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    Should we add Kristoff to that list? :P
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    Should we add Kristoff to that list? :P

he may benefit from the length at least, I guess. But yeah, when guys like van Aert, MvdP (if fit) or even Colbrelli & Mohoric open the race early, he'll probably be unable to ever see them again.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    https://www.cyclingcanada.ca/sport/road-2/news/19-athletes-to-represent-canada-at-road-world-championships-in-belgium/

With Woods (understandably) absent, Canada will go for the #israel Cannonball, by the way

Elite Men
    Guillaume Boivin – Montreal, QC [RR]
    Pier-André Côté – Levis, QC [RR]
    Antoine Duchesne – Saguenay, QC [RR]
    Hugo Houle – Sainte-Perpétue, QC [TT, RR]
    Ben Perry – St.Catharines, ON [RR]
    Nickolas Zukowsky – Ste-Lucie-des-Laurentides, QC [TT, RR]

Elite Women

Karol-Ann Canuel – Gatineau, QC [TT, RR]
    Alison Jackson – Vermilion, AB [RR]
    Leah Kirchmann – Winnipeg, MB [TT, RR]

(gt) Duchesne believes that Boivin could stand out. “Guillaume is our biggest piece,” pictured the Saguenay native of the winner of the national road race. It's a course that suits him well. It's not a very hard course, but there will be several raises. It's going to be a placement battle and you'll have to be focused for six hours because the race can get lost very early on. All the runners will have to make a lot of sacrifices, but we have the tools to bring our two best elements in good shape for the stretch. The team's work will be much more important than in 2019 in Innsbruck when Michael won bronze." Houle shares Duchesne's point of view about Boivin: “Guillaume is showing good form as my preparation was mainly focused on the time trial and I limited the long outings,” he explained. There will be several small bumps and many changes in direction. We will have a chance to play. "

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2021/09/16/lexperience-et-la-fougue-reunies
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 7918
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    So @LukasCPH, bring us the *dk selection, please?
    Here we go, then ...

*dk Women Juniors:
    Laura Auerbach-Lind (Give Cykelklub) (ITT + RR)
    Victoria Lund (Team RYTGER powered by Cykeltøj-Online.dk) (ITT + RR)
    Solbjørk Minke Anderson (Team RYTGER powered by Cykeltøj-Online.dk)
    Ida Mechlenborg Krum (Give Cykelklub)

Auerbach-Lind is the Danish ITT champion, other than that I can't tell you much. IMK and SMA are first-year juniors (on paper, both participated in junior races last year already when they were U17).

*dk Men Juniors:
    Carl-Frederik Bévort (Team ABC Junior) (ITT + RR)
    Gustav Wang (Team ABC Junior) (ITT + RR)
    Poul Holten Andersen (Team ABC Junior)
    Simon Dalby (Mascot Workwear)
    Henrik Pedersen (Team NPV Carl Ras Roskilde Junior)

Bévort has won the Danish TTT, ITT, and RR championships as well as half of the other races he's entered - but hasn't raced outside Denmark so far this year. The others have, but not exactly with loads of success. Best results came from Dalby who won the *no Tour te Fjells and was 10th in *be Aubel-Stavelot.

*dk Men U23:
    #unox Jacob Hindsgaul
    #bornholm Marcus Sander Hansen (ITT + RR)
    #coloquick Sebastian Kolze Changizi
    #coloquick William Blume Levy
    #suri Mathias Larsen
    #unox Johan Price-Pejtersen (only ITT)
    #bornholm Adam Holm Jørgensen (only ITT)

Price-Pejtersen is the newly-crowned U23 ITT #champeu and one of the top favourites for the pan-flat ITT. The other two Danish ITT starters are first-year U23 Adam Holm and his Bornholm teammate Marcus Sander who will move to the #unox set-up for 2022 and go pro in 2023 at the latest (but if you look at the Halland Johannesens or Charmig, probably rip up the scene next year already).
    Sander is also one of five starters for the road race, together with Mathias Larsen (at #kometa in 2020, now at the Conti team of Mads P and winner of Himmerland Rundt), Hindsgaul (a.o. 8th in l'Avenir), Levy (another rider who'll go to #unox next year, won the Randers Bike Week overall), and Kolze Changizi. They should play a decent role in the race.

*dk Women Elite:
    #fdj Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig
    #ceratizit Julie Leth (TTT + RR)
    #mov Emma Norsgaard (ITT + TTT + RR)
    #tfs Amalie Dideriksen (TTT + RR)
    Marita Jensen (Team ABC Dame Elite)
    Rebecca Koerner (Team ABC Dame Elite) (ITT + RR)
    Trine Holmsgaard (Isorex No-Aqua Ladies)

The four pros need no introduction. Norsgaard has developed into one of the top sprinters and can get over some hills - this course should be very good for her. If the race gets too hard for her, Uttrup Ludwig is there to take over, but she doesn't have the same sprint. Dideriksen already won a #rainbow once, on a sprinters' route in Qatar, and Leth will be an excellent capitaine de route. Jensen, Koerner, and Holmsgaard finished 4th, 5th, and 8th in this year's Danish RR champs, and Koerner (who won the Randers Bike Week overall) will turn pro with #uxt next year.

*dk Men Elite:
    #deceuninck Kasper Asgreen (ITT + RR)
    #ef Magnus Cort (TTT + RR)
    #deceuninck Mikkel Honoré
    #ef Michael Valgren
    #trek Mads Pedersen
    #soudal Andreas Kron
    #israel Mads Würtz Schmidt
    #uae Mikkel Bjerg (ITT + TTT + RR)

This is the big one. Valgren has won two races in a row this week, he's in the form of his life. Asgreen won two Flemish races in the spring. Cort won two stages of the Vuelta. Mads P knows how to take the #rainbow. Honoré has made a big step up this year, as has Kron. Würtz is the national champion, and Bjerg is a massive motor.

They have only one target: To win. And it's not an exaggeration that each and every one of the eight riders could win. They don't have the one massive favourite like France (Alaphilippe), Belgium (Van Aert) or the Netherlands (Van der Poel), but they have eight riders who are just below that level. The mission must and will be: Attack, attack, attack. Have someone in every group that goes and play the cards right. Yorkshire 2019 was a deserved victory, but a surprising one.
    If they win this time, it will simply be mission accomplished. :yuush

Last, but not least, the team for the Mixed Relax TTT:
    #uae Mikkel Bjerg
    #ef Magnus Cort
    #movistar Mathias Norsgaard
    #tfs Amalie Dideriksen
    #ceratizit Julie Leth
    #mov Emma Norsgaard

This one's a family affair, with siblings Emma and Mathias plus Emma's fiancé Mikkel Bjerg making up half of the team. :)
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Leadbelly

• World Champion
    Men's TT

-------------------------------------------- is the profile.

• ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    Men's TT

-------------------------------------------- is the profile.

Great stage profile  :cool

but

OMG! i am a big fan of all the great stats and presentations that the guys over at firstcycling compile for us, but that start list is almost unreadable to me.  :angry

Bringing in the competition, i checked the startlist at procyclingstats and it has the same unreadable format.  :angry
    I think we must buy the FIS´start list and time-keeping services as they are very much ahead of the cycling world when it comes to interval starts.
    (The official Flanders site has run into syrup and I can´t brother to wait for it to load).

Anyway back to cycling…..
    *** *ch #champeu Küng. 
    ** *it Ganna, *be Van Aert
    * *be Evenepoel *fr Cavagna, *ch Bisegger *dk Asgreen
    No Dumoulin, Roglic, Dennis  :S
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    Same profile for both of tomorrow's races. Just a bit shorter than today's.

U23 Men's TT

Women's TT

• ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    will be interesting to see what Sheffield will do, probably back on another bike now?! The early start time could be a disadvantage, though, as the wind looks more likely to favour the later starters (turning from cross- to tailwind)
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    Women's Junior TT

Men's Junior TT

• ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 6803
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    Hi, y'all! Long time no chat.  :P

Just dropped in to say how much I'm looking forward to the Worlds on my home roads.

Until a couple of weeks ago I wasn't feeling it but now I'm pretty excited. I scored a VIP pass too which helps.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni

Drummer Boy

• Classics Winner
    Until a couple of weeks ago I wasn't feeling it but now I'm pretty excited. I scored a VIP pass too which helps.
    Does that mean there might be some first-hand L'arri pics on the way?   :)

Hope you're well!  :cool
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    He'll be too busy quaffing champagne, eating his frites and mayo off a silver platter and hobnobbing with the local bigwigs in the VIP area for taking pictures.

:P
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 6803
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    Does that mean there might be some first-hand L'arri pics on the way?   :)

Hope you're well!  :cool

He'll be too busy quaffing champagne, eating his frites and mayo off a silver platter and hobnobbing with the local bigwigs in the VIP area for taking pictures.

:P

Unfortunately - and I think it is "unfortunately" - this time it's going to be more like Leadbelly says. I think we will be out on the course in one of those big marquee things like you see at the top of the Kwaremont during the Ronde, so it will be a little race action and a lot of sitting around.

At the Tour you could stand around near the riders, watch them do their interviews and shake a few hands but this one's a bit more corporate.

Nice to see it all kicking off around the area though. Signs everywhere about the road closures, lots of local events.

I was downtown yesterday lunchtime and Rachel Neylan was in our local coffee shop. It was the shiny Factor bike parked outside that caught my eye first. That's not a brand you see around these parts. Neylan herself looked a bit tired though, as the pros often do by this time of year.

Wonder what happened with her joining Parkhotel Valkenburg mid-season but I was too polite to be that weird masked guy interrupting her peace just to ask a daft question!
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• World Champion
    Mixed TTT

• ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Sorry! There are no calendar events available at the moment.

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by zlaurent
    [October 21, 2021, 17:32]

Re: Roadbooks by polenta
    [October 16, 2021, 09:26]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by LukasCPH
    [October 14, 2021, 21:05]

Re: Roadbooks by search
    [October 14, 2021, 13:16]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by Leadbelly
    [October 11, 2021, 18:12]

Re: 2021 Smaller Race Results and Discussion by search